NEW Article: Best Ever Free Agent Signings STL Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I gotta say it starts and ends with Adam Timmerman, unless of course you consider Warner a FA signing. Really only the Vermiel front office did a decent job getting free agents since they moved here. The last regime wasn't terrible, let's hope this one is better.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
Best FA I can remember was Aeneus Williams.
Good call. I still think Timmerman was the better player for us, but Aeneus was so valuable as a leader.

Anonymous

brokeu91 said:
squeaky wheel said:
Best FA I can remember was Aeneas Williams.
Good call. I still think Timmerman was the better player for us, but Aeneus was so valuable as a leader.

AW made 2 pro bowls as a Ram, at different positions (CB and FS) and 8 pro bowls overall.
AT made his only pro bowl as a Ram.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
brokeu91 said:
squeaky wheel said:
Best FA I can remember was Aeneas Williams.

AW made 2 pro bowls as a Ram, at different positions (CB and FS) and 8 pro bowls overall.
AT made his only pro bowl as a Ram.
Good points, but I don't really use pro bowl births as an indication of effectiveness. Timmerman helped solidify the inside of our line at a time when Bryant Young and Junior Bryant were running wild over us and not allowing any type of running game and disrupting our passing game.