Never Celebrate An Injury... The Football Gods WILL GET YOU!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check out what happened to these Packer Fans who basically celebrated A-a-ron going down Monday night and, almost worse, celebrated a Bills win before the game was actually over...

They drank like animals believing their bar tabs were going to be free with a Jets loss. LOL

Dumbass cheeseheads deserve this!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You know those dumbasses were ordering Top Shelf shit, once Rodgers went down.
I bet there were some BIG bar tabs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

There's a video attached to the article that shows just that. These clowns were ordering it up the whole game long.

Haaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I get not wanting to see him win a SB with the Jets but turning on a player who did so much for them is rather sickening to me.

Psycho_X

Legend
I get not wanting to see him win a SB with the Jets but turning on a player who did so much for them is rather sickening to me.
Agreed, unless the player went to a division rival or a conference team who was a threat for playoff spot then sure you'd hope he loses but it's the Jets... I'd be indifferent at worst.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I hear what you’re saying but can you imagine a whole year of the insanity we had before game 1? It was really getting out of control, hopefully a few more days and we can move on.
There’s been a lot of talk about Rodgers coming to New York to win a SB like Brady, what about Stafford, didn’t he do the same thing? Was that just luck? Seems like nobody wants to give the man credit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Or...

giphy.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
My stomach turned a little bit when I heard about Rodgers' injury.

And I'm not even a Rodgers fan.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Feel for the servers. No way these dumb asses tipped accordingly after thinking it’d be free and actually had to pony up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Feel for the servers. No way these dumb asses tipped accordingly after thinking it’d be free and actually had to pony up.

Servers suffer tons of abuse, especially at places where the tips aren't automatically included in the receipt. My sister had a thirty-person table at Buffalo Wild Wings that took up almost all of her time, ordered tons of food, and barely included a decent tip, when it should've been at least a hundred.

Things like that - as someone who worked in food service - pisses me off something fierce. Those asshats should've paid the servers and bartenders tons, but you're probably right: they were probably far too intoxicated and pissed off to pay.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That bar didn’t think that promotion through. Free drinks if the Jets lose for the entire season? It just takes one catastrophic injury to turn that into a big financial loss. Hopefully for them, that Jets defense can win them 8-9 games and make it a wash.

Flint

Pro Bowler
That bar didn’t think that promotion through. Free drinks if the Jets lose for the entire season? It just takes one catastrophic injury to turn that into a big financial loss. Hopefully for them, that Jets defense can win them 8-9 games and make it a wash.
I think the deal is off now that AR is done.