Netflix doc: Quarterback

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Might be thinking about the contrast between the three QBs.

The best-of-the-best in Mahomes, a quality veteran that has had limited team success in Cousins and a once highly-regarded prospect that has enjoyed little individual and team success in Mariota.

Or maybe they just live near each other, and the producers wanted to save on travel costs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would have been better with Russel Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady

Said no-one ever

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Mariota quit on his team, so there's that reality show style drama that they probably want.
I can't see them absolutely burying him for it.
The I did it for the family angle is too trite.
The angle Netflix takes could be amusing/interesting, or not.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great!...more Brittany Mahomes jokes

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
... said no one ever...

Sorry, that was mean...
1686959207804.jpeg

Great!...more Brittany Mahomes jokes

73E6A6A9-5A9D-4C3C-9831-BF96B413B816-822x1024.jpg

Angry Ram

So this show is pretty good.

Kirk Cousins has the personality of a wooden post.

Patrick Mahomeboy sounds like if Kermit the Frog was a chronic smoker. Btw...the Rams fucked with Mahomeboy. That game is highlighted a bit.

Marcus Mariota...zzzz. waiting for the episode he bails. But he comes across as a good human.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank God for some clarity! This was keeping me awake at night.

1690167688914.png

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I gave up on this pretty quick. It was 5 minutes of the other two QBs and the rest on Mahomes. No contrast since you get super small windows of the other two. They can't seem to help themselves on highlighting Cousin's Christianity and dress attire while ignoring Mariota.....just another hype train for the popular QB.

TexasRam

Legend
Been watching it with the Wife since shes a Chiefs fan.

It's actually pretty good. Shows the physical toll and how trainers get the QBs to recover and train to deal with the physical demands of the position. Shows the mental side with the work the QB's have to put in to memorize the various plays. Shows the emotional side, didn't realize QB's talk to team psychologists regularly, especially after tough games.

One thing that stands out about Mahomes is he is a massive shit talker. Its good stuff.

Judge Doom

Margot Robbie's Future Love Slave
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been watching it with the Wife since shes a Chiefs fan.

It's actually pretty good. Shows the physical toll and how trainers get the QBs to recover and train to deal with the physical demands of the position. Shows the mental side with the work the QB's have to put in to memorize the various plays. Shows the emotional side, didn't realize QB's talk to team psychologists regularly, especially after tough games.

One thing that stands out about Mahomes is he is a massive shit talker. Its good stuff.
Hate to hear that friend:cry::LOL:

Seriously though, I watched some if it, but just did not get into it. Guess would have been more entertaining to me if it had QB's I actually somewhat liked haha. Do appreciate the ideals behind it mind.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Its great if you're a Chiefs and Mahomes fan because that's what it is about. The other two QBs are a fart in the wind......

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like he needs anything else to feed his already inflated ego.

1690233234060.png

Angry Ram

Its great if you're a Chiefs and Mahomes fan because that's what it is about. The other two QBs are a fart in the wind......

Huh?

They dedicated entire segments to Kirk Cousins after the crazy Bills game, followed by the ass whipping by the Cowboys, and into the Patriots game on Thanksgiving. Plus they showed his charity work and that cool little app that monitors his brain activity. I kinda feel bad for him b/c he takes all this shit tho he puts all this time to get better.

They showed Marcus Mariota and his wife studying everyday while highlighting (or lowlighting) the Falcons' losing streak and talking about his Titans to Falcons, and eventually Eagles.

It's pretty even between the 3. There's been episodes where Patrick Mahomeboy is barely seen.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Yahoo via ramswire is reporting that Stafford was approached but wasn’t interested.

Angry Ram

Yahoo via ramswire is reporting that Stafford was approached but wasn’t interested.

That would've been really cool to see. But I don't blame him for not wanting cameras all over his house.