Nelson Agholor accused of rape

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm certainly no advocate of rape. But fucking A man. Females will do anything to get money from athletes. He never had any legal issues before so I'm siding with him for now. Especially since it was a stripper.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm certainly no advocate of rape. But freaking A man. Females will do anything to get money from athletes. He never had any legal issues before so I'm siding with him for now. Especially since it was a stripper.

David Lee Roth allegedly used to carry consent paperwork he would have groupies sign before sex.

If I was rich/famous I would consider that. Or at least a PDF they could digitally sign on my smartphone LOL.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm certainly no advocate of rape. But freaking A man. Females will do anything to get money from athletes. He never had any legal issues before so I'm siding with him for now. Especially since it was a stripper.

Why side with anyone? We have no idea what happened here. The fact that she is a stripper doesn't hurt her credibility in my eyes any. I have found strippers every bit as honest as nurses, bankers, construction workers, etc.