Need help with posting camp pics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So I posted my first set of pics from Training Camp on postimg.com from a recommendation of one of our board members.

Site works ok but what I noticed is you can't see a full screen view unless you download the pic and you can't see a slideshow, having to click back to the folder then selecting your next pic to view.

Does anyone have a site they use that will allow full screen view and slide show viewing?

Unless you view some of these in full screen, you are missing some great detail that makes you go "WOW"!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish I could help, but I'm not that skilled at it! I'm sure there must be someone around that can help you! Maybe @Florida_Ram or @den-the-coach!?! I would PM them If I where you!(y);):D
I'm looking forward to seeing your Photos!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd hit up the mods on that one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So I posted my first set of pics from Training Camp on postimg.com from a recommendation of one of our board members.

Site works ok but what I noticed is you can't see a full screen view unless you download the pic and you can't see a slideshow, having to click back to the folder then selecting your next pic to view.

Does anyone have a site they use that will allow full screen view and slide show viewing?

Unless you view some of these in full screen, you are missing some great detail that makes you go "WOW"!

Shot me a PM if you'd like for me to post them for you as we discussed a few weeks ago. It's no problemo.