Ndomakong Suh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Suh is trying to get back into the league. Should the Rams pick him up if he’s cheap?

The run defense has been pretty good lately. But he’d be decent in rotation, especially in case of injury.

dang

Legend
Suh is trying to get back into the league. Should the Rams pick him up if he’s cheap?

The run defense has been pretty good lately. But he’d be decent in rotation, especially in case of injury.
Maybe but I’d wait to see if we beat the Commodes and Aints before spending that $$.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we make the playoffs he would probably do the work. But a guy like him has to smell that ring.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I’m not in favor of signing Suh, to be honest.

He wore out his welcome on his last tour here with me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He played like a slug during the season then turned it on for the postseason. It was a mixed bag. Robinson did the same, the guy cruised around until we finally got the guy we paid for in that postseason run.

So if this team somehow gets into the playoffs I'd be fine with him added to the rotation. In fact he would make our DL better able to hold up vs the run which is crucial that time of year. Even an older Suh who is determined would be better than some of our depth types.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
If we make the playoffs sure. But what kinda shape is he in? And would he even be interested

Psycho_X

Legend
If an injury were to occur and we make the playoffs then sure but otherwise nah. Our defensive front has been playing good enough lately that I don't see him helping us that much if at all. AD, Brown III, Turner, Williams, Murchison, Johnson have been a pretty good force lately.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
unless it's for a ring, he won't. we are not getting a ring this year so....... we could.... but we won't. go rams.

oldnotdead

Legend
Suh takes too many plays off so you never know what you will get from him from play to play.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think at this stage in the year we barely have two pennies to rub together (It's part of the reason the Rams are playing so cute with the practice squad). We won't do anything unless there's an injury somewhere (or an issue like kicker).

There's no money unless you want to get funny about money next year which the Rams absolutely don't.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Myers No GIF