My video - Rams coming off the field after Seattle victory!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Strange. I can view it on the site. I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong.

bskrilla

Starter
That awkward moment when Pead walks by and that guy goes to high-five him, but Pead doesn't so the guy gives him a comforting tap on the shoulder instead.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Now it's ok,at first it didn't for what ever reason

For some reason I had my videos marked to 'private'. You taught me something. I had posted another video awhile back and wondered why no one ever viewed it. Now I know why!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, sorry there was some bald guy in front of me most of the time. But the vibe was fantastic.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Standing O from the crowd from the stuff of bitch mode until the exit of the players. Down stairs the crowd was packed and a little quieter in the concourse but on our way down it was the loudest I've ever heard anywhere ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Beautiful.

lol @ Case Keenum. Dude's always jacked up.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, sorry there was some bald guy in front of me most of the time. But the vibe was fantastic.
i feel sorry for those on here that couldnt go. what a great game to watch in the stadium. tv did it no justice. (like any live sporting event does). i was surprised how quick the game went, only 1 or 2 times was there an extended tv timeout.