My Version of MMQB By DavFan'51!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Considering I was layed-up most of last week and through the week-end. This will serve as my way of catching up, with all of you, with my thoughts on Rams News!

In other words;

WHAT I THINK I KNOW

*** To begin with, In the Rams vs Packers game, I believe McVay made a huge mistake by Starting Orlovsky at QB! I know McVay and the other coaches wanted to get a long look at the 2's and 3's to see what they would play like in different situations, BUT they could have been a lot more successful with Mannion in there! JMHO!

But in the end, I was right, I predicted the only starters that would Play would be Johnny Hekker and Greg Zuerlein!

*** On the original Roster Cuts, to 53! At first I was surprised Cutting down to only 8 O-Lineman seemed a bit Thin! And keeping so many safeties seemed a bit too much!
I was surprised when they cut Harkey, Mike Jordan, Penton and Sam Rogers! Not to mention Josh Forrest!

*** But everything seemed clearer when we signed Derek Carrier! "McVay is going to build a Passing team that will use a lot of TE's!

*** And with the players we have recovered onto the PS and New signee's plus the players recovered back onto the IR List There plan seems to be coming together! ( Although I don't care for the two new Centers!)

*** THE BIG BOTTOM LINE!
I heard Snead say the plan was " ... to put the Best 46 man Roster together that we can, and then go from 47 to 53 and 54 t0 63 with who-ever the Best Players are regardless of Position!!" I think they are doing just that!

Well, that's all I have for now! I have a lot of catching-up to do after all this time gone! Let me know if you think I'm Right-Wrong- on too many Meds- or just full shi --

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave, interesting post. Lots of good points. BTW what is it the ails ye?

~ArkyRamsFan~
COPD! I had a really bad time with it! I felt like I was Loki in the Avengers Movie, after the Hulk got through with me! I had a few really bad days, then a few days to get everything under control, then a few more days to get my strength back and now I would say I'm at about 85-90%! I'll be ready for the Indy game!!(y);):D

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Considering I was layed-up most of last week and through the week-end. This will serve as my way of catching up, with all of you, with my thoughts on Rams News!

In other words;

WHAT I THINK I KNOW

*** To begin with, In the Rams vs Packers game, I believe McVay made a huge mistake by Starting Orlovsky at QB! I know McVay and the other coaches wanted to get a long look at the 2's and 3's to see what they would play like in different situations, BUT they could have been a lot more successful with Mannion in there! JMHO!

But in the end, I was right, I predicted the only starters that would Play would be Johnny Hekker and Greg Zuerlein!

*** On the original Roster Cuts, to 53! At first I was surprised Cutting down to only 8 O-Lineman seemed a bit Thin! And keeping so many safeties seemed a bit too much!
I was surprised when they cut Harkey, Mike Jordan, Penton and Sam Rogers! Not to mention Josh Forrest!

*** But everything seemed clearer when we signed Derek Carrier! "McVay is going to build a Passing team that will use a lot of TE's!

*** And with the players we have recovered onto the PS and New signee's plus the players recovered back onto the IR List There plan seems to be coming together! ( Although I don't care for the two new Centers!)

*** THE BIG BOTTOM LINE!
I heard Snead say the plan was " ... to put the Best 46 man Roster together that we can, and then go from 47 to 53 and 54 t0 63 with who-ever the Best Players are regardless of Position!!" I think they are doing just that!

Well, that's all I have for now! I have a lot of catching-up to do after all this time gone! Let me know if you think I'm Right-Wrong- on too many Meds- or just full shi --

What? No Brady love? This post sucks!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
COPD! I had a really bad time with it! I felt like I was Loki in the Avengers Movie, after the Hulk got through with me! I had a few really bad days, then a few days to get everything under control, then a few more days to get my strength back and now I would say I'm at about 85-90%! I'll be ready for the Indy game!!(y);):D
Welcome back! Good to hear that you're on the mend!

nighttrain

Legend
have COPD myself, use Xopenx rescue inhaler, and Incuse preventative inhaler once a day

train

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not nearly enough brady and patriot references
tongue-out-smiley.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
have COPD myself, use Xopenx rescue inhaler, and Incuse preventative inhaler once a day

train
I noticed your post in the Off Topic thread , Train! You know the panic that takes over when you can't breath for a long time!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not nearly enough brady and patriot references

Just insert the following in your OP Dave:

"Ohhhh Tom Brady! OOOOHHHH Bill you're so amazing! FAPFAPFAP!!!!"