My Thoughts on Yesterday- Rams and More.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
I got the packers/49ers game yesterday and the Packers defense looked pretty stout. I'm wondering though if the 9ers offense was so horrible that it made the Pack look good. Once they smelled blood, they seemed to swarm and after that it was a long day of mediocrity from the Kaeperdick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I got the packers/49ers game yesterday and the Packers defense looked pretty stout. I'm wondering though if the 9ers offense was so horrible that it made the Pack look good. Once they smelled blood, they seemed to swarm and after that it was a long day of mediocrity from the Kaeperdick.

The whiners' offense is just terribly coordinated. Poor gameplans and overall predictability much like our own offense has been under you know who. For a given down/distance/formation most defenses will fire the F off and do quite well if they have a good idea what's coming.

The Rams offense is a much more significant matchup for GB. Lots of big play potential and a coordinator who mixes it up pretty nice and goes for the throat. Also a young RB who must be spoken for on every down/distance. That's the thing with Gurley btw... You're never gonna be safe ignoring him, not even on 3rd and 20.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Buck's Fizz is an alcoholic drink made of two parts Champagne to one part orange juice. Some older recipes list grenadine as an additional ingredient, but the International Bartenders Association recipe does not include it. It is also commonly known as mimosa in America, however the American drink includes less alcohol.

Typical of you lot not being able to handle your booze! :sneaky:
Mix to taste my brother! Some like it stiff so they get more booze.

…..

Legend
The Rams offense is a much more significant matchup for GB. Lots of big play potential and a coordinator who mixes it up pretty nice and goes for the throat. Also a young RB who must be spoken for on every down/distance. That's the thing with Gurley btw... You're never gonna be safe ignoring him, not even on 3rd and 20.

Well.....you make it sound so beautiful.(y)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Sounds like you all had a better weekend than me. I just watched the football and drunk Jack.

On your post Ozone - agree on all points EXCEPT the opinion that the Bengals and Falcons have everything. They both lack a QB that they can rely on late in the year and in the playoffs - and especially the Bengals because they have to face bad weather late in the year unlike Matty Ice in the dome. Bengals however have a more stacked roster top to bottom. They're a legit deep playoff threat but will always be hamstrung by Dalton. Falcon's are not as good as the Bengals and have played weak teams on their schedule so far - but their QB is better than the Bengals. Ryan is an above average QB. Most of the time it seems as though you need to be better than that in the big games to win unless your team is legitimately awesome - you put him on the Benglas for example and I instantly upgrade them to Superbowl contenders.

Just some random thoughts from me on those two teams!

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like you all had a better weekend than me. I just watched the football and drunk Jack.

On your post Ozone - agree on all points EXCEPT the opinion that the Bengals and Falcons have everything. They both lack a QB that they can rely on late in the year and in the playoffs - and especially the Bengals because they have to face bad weather late in the year unlike Matty Ice in the dome. Bengals however have a more stacked roster top to bottom. They're a legit deep playoff threat but will always be hamstrung by Dalton. Falcon's are not as good as the Bengals and have played weak teams on their schedule so far - but their QB is better than the Bengals. Ryan is an above average QB. Most of the time it seems as though you need to be better than that in the big games to win unless your team is legitimately awesome - you put him on the Benglas for example and I instantly upgrade them to Superbowl contenders.

Just some random thoughts from me on those two teams!

I get your points. It's Dalton's rep. But he's playing lights out- and they do have weapons, a good D and -so far this year- good coaching.