My take on Ram Cuts to Come

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bdfitz

UDFA
I knocked down the 90 to 53 man roster this morning and it wasn’t even hard. No personal relations, no connection to the players to be cut. No skin in the game. Not that the cuts don’t include some very good talent but based on our investment in mid to high round picks, based on performances on the field and injuries already hampering certain players and our ability to IR others it was the most obvious choices I’ve seen in years. Aaron Green was a late scratch and one I hope another team picks up. We have a gem in Davis and Gurley & Brown should allow us to carry fewer backs this year maybe an xtra WR but I really like Green. There are many others that make that list so our practice squad will be even easier to assemble. Thanks to all the Rams that came out and took a shot. You brought a lot of passion and excitement to the team!

All the best!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I wouldn't be shocked to see Davis displace Brown at some point as the #2 RB late this season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wouldn't be shocked to see Davis displace Brown at some point as the #2 RB late this season.
I don't know if he will replace him, but I think they will all get touches. I expect Davis to get touches on third downs, and Brown to spell Gurley when he needs a blow.

bdfitz

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well with 90 players my cut down to 53 missed on 10. No excuses for trades, etc. but the obvious ones I missed on were Cody Wichmann, Sam Rogers, Keeping Littleton and waiving Forrest, Keeping Mundt and Waiving Eldrenkamp. No issue with any of these decisions and I think trading for TE Carrier was another solid move. TE’s who can’t block lead to great runs being called back for holding. I guess we’re set. Let’s look for a great week on practice and Goff & McVay’s first W!!!