My sincere apologies........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
......to my most dear friends.....my Ramily.

I changed my Avatar this year in hopes of creating new and positive juju for the Rams and what do we see...... 4 wins to date.

Now some may argue that the termination of Fisher is a start of positive juju, but I prefer the winning record/playoffs kind.

Therefore, in hopes of enhancing the positive juju of the Rams moving forward, I will be in search of a new Avatar. Wish me luck my Ram brothers.....

GO RAMS!

Psycho_X

Legend
I changed my avatar a couple of hours before Fisher was fired so maybe I'm on to something. Will roll with it for a while and see what happens lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I changed my avatar a couple of hours before Fisher was fired so maybe I'm on to something. Will roll with it for a while and see what happens lol.
Can you create an avatar of me winning the lottery? Just in case

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Thank you. Now we know the reason for this year's failure. Will we forgive you???? Time will tell

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We tried that as a board wide positive mojo a few years back. Not sure if anyone remembers that. Whelp.... didn't work then either. Maybe a change of coaches works better this time?

bluecoconuts

Legend
We tried that as a board wide positive mojo a few years back. Not sure if anyone remembers that. Whelp.... didn't work then either. Maybe a change of coaches works better this time?

I member

berries.JPG

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Now some may argue that the termination of Fisher is a start of positive juju, but I prefer the winning record/playoffs kind.
Every lil bit matters...So, I'll thank you...because this is truly the beginning.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I change my avatar to reflect where I'm from. I used to have this one, but I got so many dislikes I had to change it.
1a431d55a029db009fe28978f56eedbf.jpg

And then there was this... The only thing tying this pic to the Rams was the color of her bikini.

boobs1.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I jinxed us by letting my Bradford fathead up in my Ram room . I replaced it with a Goff now , so let's see what happens.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Do we go to dark side?I've got this really good recipe
I have been hanging on to.
58b5116d8bbe47b4ffc63b7c6247136f.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp. There goes Goff's knees.
Well it could just be me then . My son and I were about 25 yards from Bradford when he got pushed out of bounds in Carolina. When I saw the pain he was in , I told my son (he's done ). Little did I know he was done with the Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I change my avatar to reflect where I'm from. I used to have this one, but I got so many dislikes I had to change it.
1a431d55a029db009fe28978f56eedbf.jpg

And then there was this... The only thing tying this pic to the Rams was the color of her bikini.

boobs1.gif
Yeah sure. I think it was cuz no one read anything you were writing as they were just staring at your avatars. Er... maybe that was just me.

See? I just sat here without pushing the post reply button so I could watch my team colors say GOMG GOMG GOMG Rams!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep... just had to scroll back up to your post to make sure I was remembering right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
......to my most dear friends.....my Ramily.

I changed my Avatar this year in hopes of creating new and positive juju for the Rams and what do we see...... 4 wins to date.

Therefore, in hopes of enhancing the positive juju of the Rams moving forward, I will be in search of a new Avatar. Wish me luck my Ram brothers.....

GO RAMS!
Here you go. (I see everything)

file.php