My respect for McCown just went way up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry I would carry 3 QB's on a playoff roster, especially if my number one is Carson Wentz.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Unfortunately for the Eagles, Wentz kinda reminds me of Ken Anderson's nickname on the Bengals. Collinsworth and the other players called him "Candlelight", in good humor mind you Anderson was honestly a really good QB, cause it only took a light breeze knock his lights out .

Psycho_X

Legend
Read that it tore from the bone even. Props to the old guy. Thought it looked like his mobility tanked as the game wore on. Got to think that’s the nail in the coffin for a 40 year old qb. He made a good living off bad teams desperation.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Bigger man than me.

He even made a run or two after that injury.

Respect.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Too bad they didn't win. Their next game would have been fun to watch with some recently signed qb

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I read it tore away from the bone. He heard it pop twice in the second half. Said it felt like a dog was biting him. Now that's a guy to ride the river with.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Heard on the radio tonight that Wentz self-reported his concussion.
You know a whole lot of iggle fans will be pissed about that one, it being the playoffs and all.
McCown making Wentz look like a bit of a pussy here, no way around it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If it’s bad enough to self report, it’s smart to do so.

CTE isn’t curable.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Heard on the radio tonight that Wentz self-reported his concussion.
You know a whole lot of iggle fans will be pissed about that one, it being the playoffs and all.
McCown making Wentz look like a bit of a pussy here, no way around it.
Don’t see it that way at all, this game can grind you up and leave you in a pile on the side of the road, if you don’t look out for you, nobody else will. Besides, they taped McCown up and he was able to function but who knows if Wentz could even see straight

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And I thought that a strained Achilles in my youth (I played catcher in a camp softball game, I lost sight of the ball thrown from the outfield, I got distracted by the runner at third, and the ball nailed me in the right heel.) was bad.

McCown gets my respect. I also don't blame Wentz for self-reporting a concussion. I wish more players did that.