My Rams AT Redskins game Compilation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I wish I had gone too. It's a 5 hour drive for me but I would have loved it. How much were your tickets @biggame1190. It looked like you had great seats.

Tickets were mad cheap this late in the season with Skins bad and Rams mediocre (up until this point atleast). I got them for 90 bucks. Great deal. Most of my section were Rams fans and honestly it sounded and looked like 30-40% of the stadium were Rams fans. I was actually amazed.

Should've taken a picture with Chris Long, you two would've passed along as brothers.

I got a pic with Britt and Tru. Chatted with most Rams who came out with fans. Long came out late and got a quick pic for a little kid and then apologized to everyone and thanked them for supporting. Classy.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

What a great day!

Posted this thread on FB pages. Hope that was cool BG. I figured it was since you have it up on FB yourself? Glad you had a great time man. If anyone deserves to see a Ram win like this, it's you after the many years of suffering brother. Cheers. :cheers: