My Rams AT Redskins game Compilation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Awesome! You got some big plays in there! Thanks for sharing.....now I kinda wish I had gone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I wish I had gone too. It's a 5 hour drive for me but I would have loved it. How much were your tickets @biggame1190. It looked like you had great seats.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Great job! Really gave us the game day experience. You had very good seats and loved seeing all the Ram fans there. Again, thanks for sharing.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks for posting this. It's members like you and contributions like this that make ROD the place to go to for Rams fanatics. (y)

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing and representing.......

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thanks for putting that together! Nothing like the game day experience.

Tavon was on another level yesterday. :D

dhaab

Rookie
It's downright ridiculous how few Redskins fans were in that crowd. I know they've been bad for a few years now, but they still have some players on that team. And the Skins are a franchise with TONS of history with great coaches and players who have won 3 freakin' Super Bowls! And people give the city of St. Louis shit about not showing up to games.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Excellent. That may have been the quietest stadium I've ever heard.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I'm repping the Rams". What does that actually mean please?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome! I really enjoyed that.

Thanks for putting that together. Looked like a fair amount of Rams fans there!

OJM

UDFA
There were quite a few rams fans in my section. I was sitting in 110 and it seemed like we outnumbered the redskins fans. There were certain times when it seemed like a rams crowd

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Should've taken a picture with Chris Long, you two would've passed along as brothers.

Walter

Rookie
Loved that Quinn sack when Williams didn't get the snap count or something. He was still in his stance when Quinn blew by him. Great angle.