My one and only draft thread this year...possibly ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I want this guy.

I have no idea who he is.

Or how he did in college.

Or his ''grade" ...yeesh

Or where he's taken. As long is its by us.

Ga'Quincy "Kool-Aid" McKinstry

HIS NAME IS KOOL AID MCKINSTRY!!!!!! Hingle McCringleberry is proud AF.

GaQuincy-McKinstry_Kool-Aid-compress.jpg

dang

Legend
I will agree the Rams need to add a starter at CB and S thru the draft this year. Fuller and the Mighty Midgets won’t cut it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
DBs are a real pain to watch and try to get a handle on due to camera angles. Unless you have access to college team all-22 which I do not have. What I don't like about him is guys seem to separate on him (in comparison to the others listed up there). So it'll be interesting to see his workout at the combine, like his cone time which the Rams seem to put priority on, as well as that 40.

He's good but I'd prefer his teammate I think
Indeed. When I was looking at Nabers one of the games was vs Bama, and it was clear that they didn't want McKinstry on him, it was mostly Arnold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dIW71uOi4

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DBs are a real pain to watch and try to get a handle on due to camera angles. Unless you have access to college team all-22 which I do not have. What I don't like about him is guys seem to separate on him (in comparison to the others listed up there). So it'll be interesting to see his workout at the combine, like his cone time which the Rams seem to put priority on, as well as that 40.

Indeed. When I was looking at Nabers one of the games was vs Bama, and it was clear that they didn't want McKinstry on him, it was mostly Arnold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dIW71uOi4

Yeah McKinstry started the year with the hype but imo Arnold out played him.