My not so serious takes from the Bills game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
POSTED FOR HUMOR ONLY

1. The backup offensive line performance from pre-season really isn't as far behind the starters as we feared

2. Jalen Ramsey still has an all-pro trash-talking game. To bad the receivers he covers aren't close enough to hear it

3. Joe Noteboom wants to know how many chickens he can buy with that new extension to lure Von Miller back

4. Kyren Williams to McVay, see coach told you I can 1 up Henderson & Akers

5. McCutcheon to Stafford, Matt I can do all that same shit A. Rob is doing tell coach to put me in

6. Stafford to the media, no that wasn't another no look. I thought I saw someone fall in the stands

7. Tyler Higbee is second-guessing the cancelation of his Lester Hayes pre game prep subscription

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good news is Ramsey won't be asking for a huge extension any time soon.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
McVay & Morris, just setting up dirty birds, for the real home opener - away from the prime time theater....
Yeah... That's the ticket.

jap

Legend
I suppose this means we won't be going 20-0 this season.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That wasn't the forth preseason game?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
When you win the turnover battle at home and still get blown out it's a problem.