My Monies.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I included everything you need to know in my previous post.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You calling me silly? :mad:

Seriously though, I used to be the guy trying to get people to only post the last thing they were responding to - to no avail. Pretty cool that this site does it for you.

PhxRam

You calling me silly? :mad:

Seriously though, I used to be the guy trying to get people to only post the last thing they were responding to - to no avail. Pretty cool that this site does it for you.

After a few quotes of quotes of quotes, replies almost become unreadable.

Posters really have only scratched the surface of the features on this board.

PhxRam

Maybe I will start a thread with a daily tip introducing features that posters may not know about.

PhxRam

Now THAT would be cool.

Alright i will get started on something. Example one.. Quick navigation button. I am sure most people have never used it. Its the funny shaped icon above and below the thread to the right. Almost looks like two spades on top of each other.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Huh. I'll have to work that in to see if I would actually use it but yeah - no idea that was there.

PhxRam

Huh. I'll have to work that in to see if I would actually use it but yeah - no idea that was there.

You actually find yourself using it frequently once you get used to it being there. I like the ease of jumping between forums.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it if someone likes my post or if I like their post or both?