My Mock!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Hello Everyone, this is my first mock draft.

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4 (CLE): Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama (B+)
Round 1 Pick 13: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (A)
Round 1 Pick 26 (CLE): Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 12: Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 11: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 10: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 5 Pick 13: Boseko Lokombo, OLB, Oregon (A-)
Round 6 Pick 12: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 11: Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas (C-)

what do you think?
Cya !

fearsomefour

Legend
Interesting. That site is fun as some guys fall. I cant see Evans being there at 13 or Lewan in the second round. If either were there woud be tough to pass.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Ha-ha at 4 is pretty high he will still be there at 13 and if not Calvin Pryor would. If it was me I would draft Sammy Watkins at 4 (considering he is more of a polish receiver then Evans) and then get either or the 2 safety mentioned at 13. Just my opinion tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like that mock very much. Not sure about RB in the third, though. Maybe a DT or LB. Not much depth there. Another OG wouldn't hurt either, IMO. Great job!

Hate Dix at 4.
Not an Evans fan
The problem with Lewan is he's a OT only not sure he's nasty enough to play OG, but he'd be very hard to pass up in the second.
Love the Gilbert and Jackson picks.
Hard to argue with need fulfilment, I might be tempted to go C in the third to provide some competition for the starting position.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not bad at all but I'm kinda stuck on Lache Seatrunk at RB right now. I like Hyde for his big body and short yardage specialty but I think the Rams need a home run hitter in the stables. Of course, I've seen Seastrunk go alll over the board, from the 1st round to the the 4th.