My Letter from Coach McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Dear Don,

I’m excited to write you today as the head coach of your Los Angeles Rams. As an organization, it is our mission to build a team that consistently competes for championships, is committed to daily excellence and ultimately makes you and this great community proud. Your passion and devotion will propel us towards this goal and we are thrilled to embark on this journey with you.

So far, we’ve already gotten off to an incredible start by assembling a diverse coaching staff. They are leaders, teachers, and motivators who will help our players achieve their highest potential. Under the leadership of our new defensive coordinator, Wade Phillips, who has developed the careers of Super Bowl champions and Pro Football Hall of Famers, our defense will remain physical and aggressive.

The same is expected on offense. I am eager to collaborate with our coaches, including our new offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur, and our players to craft a gameplan that yields success and maximizes what our players do best.

I’m proud to welcome back one of the best special teams units in the National Football League which will continue to be directed by John Fassel. In 2016, Los Angeles’ special teams enjoyed a record-setting season and capped the year with two Pro Bowlers and as the league-leader in several major statistical categories.

It is a great time to be a Los Angeles Ram and our pursuit to make this team better is well underway. We are looking to continue improving our existing roster through this free agency period and the upcoming draft. There is a lot of work ahead of us as we strive to deliver a championship to Los Angeles, but we are equipped to meet the challenge head on.

On behalf of the entire Rams organization, thank you for your support and dedication. We are humbled to represent you this season and even more grateful to have you as a member of our team.
Sincerely,

Sean McVay

192ca5ac4layfor2iacwrzayaaaaaa57sf2xqz5bt5yyaaaaa

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dear Don,

I’m excited to write you today as the head coach of your Los Angeles Rams. As an organization, it is our mission to build a team that consistently competes for championships, is committed to daily excellence and ultimately makes you and this great community proud. Your passion and devotion will propel us towards this goal and we are thrilled to embark on this journey with you.

So far, we’ve already gotten off to an incredible start by assembling a diverse coaching staff. They are leaders, teachers, and motivators who will help our players achieve their highest potential. Under the leadership of our new defensive coordinator, Wade Phillips, who has developed the careers of Super Bowl champions and Pro Football Hall of Famers, our defense will remain physical and aggressive.

The same is expected on offense. I am eager to collaborate with our coaches, including our new offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur, and our players to craft a gameplan that yields success and maximizes what our players do best.

I’m proud to welcome back one of the best special teams units in the National Football League which will continue to be directed by John Fassel. In 2016, Los Angeles’ special teams enjoyed a record-setting season and capped the year with two Pro Bowlers and as the league-leader in several major statistical categories.

It is a great time to be a Los Angeles Ram and our pursuit to make this team better is well underway. We are looking to continue improving our existing roster through this free agency period and the upcoming draft. There is a lot of work ahead of us as we strive to deliver a championship to Los Angeles, but we are equipped to meet the challenge head on.

On behalf of the entire Rams organization, thank you for your support and dedication. We are humbled to represent you this season and even more grateful to have you as a member of our team.
Sincerely,

Sean McVay

192ca5ac4layfor2iacwrzayaaaaaa57sf2xqz5bt5yyaaaaa
Don I think that is "our" letter, ha ha ha.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll reserve judgment until we have a winning season. Although having a strong background on fielding NFL offenses, landing the best DC in the market, and retaining a team favorite in ST coordinator already leaves an excellent first impression.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That Letter cost me $9,000 Should I frame it? LOL
Yes it is to those who renewed their season tickets. Somewhere Kroenke is eating a Lobster tail and saying "SUCKERS"

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Yes.......Yes he did.If I recall correctly,I believe it was the letter "L"

LOL. Also would have accepted the letter " F ".
Now someone needs to link the gif of Fisher flipping the bird at the camera while riding the go-cart.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This letter is truly just proof how fast a Ram fan heals and how strong and loyal our base is. It is proof that we don't quit even after our team has. At the end of last year when things were very ugly and I literally could not GIVE my tix away for the Cardinal game I said maybe I should rethink my season tickets? here I am renewing
GO Rams!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I literally could not GIVE my tix away for the Cardinal game
Contact the local boys and girls club and donate them to an underprivileged family. Not sure why the Rams marketing can't figure this out and makes great sense as a NFL partnership. Gets you a tax write off too. Had to do this for the niner game last season.