My least favorite NFL players for 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Warner is just an all around dirty player.
Hes way up there, on my list.
I guess why through the years I always stated that I had two Favorite teams in the NFL.

1. The Los Angeles Rams
  2. Anybody Else Playing the San Francisco 49ers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
9C447737-4BA7-4903-A3CE-126310A01D3D.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I would agree 100% with you except there is this one person whose last name is Brady.

Those guys should have gone to Jail.

Brady - I want to see him lying on the ground in agony.
You're right. I guess I hate Brady as well. Pompous dickbiscuit.

dang

Legend
Warner is just an all around dirty player.
Hes way up there, on my list.
Greenlaw is the all around dirty player. He’s a pure thug player like that Burcett (sp) from the Bengals I only noticed Warner playing dirty this year along with othe 69er defensive players. which I put on the coaching staff. Fuck them 69ers and everything to do with them.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Akiem Hicks is way up there on my list I just hate all the cheap shots he does after the whistle. Russell Wilson doesn't bother me I guess because we've always been his kryptonite.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Burrow walked into SoFi like he owned the place. It bugged me.

I don’t think he sniffs another SB appearance for awhile if at all. The AFC could be a gauntlet.

I’m also not ready to buy into this idea that the Bengals have awoken as a franchise and figured it all out.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Burrow walked into SoFi like he owned the place. It bugged me.

I don’t think he sniffs another SB appearance for awhile if at all. The AFC could be a gauntlet.

I’m also not ready to buy into this idea that the Bengals have awoken as a franchise and figured it all out.
I totally agree. Besides I know they will have the SB hang over this year for sure. The Loosers always do.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
1. Jimmy G-String
2. Deebo Samuels
3. Fred Warner
4. Tom Brady
5. Aaron Rodgers
6. Jansen (center for the Buc)
7. Ndamukong Suh
8. Michael Thomas
9. Joe Burrow
10. Tee Higgins

dang

Legend
1. Jimmy G-String
2. Deebo Samuels
3. Fred Warner
4. Tom Brady
5. Aaron Rodgers
6. Jansen (center for the Buc)
7. Ndamukong Suh
8. Michael Thomas
9. Joe Burrow
10. Tee Higgins
‘Me’chael Thomas is a good add. What an ass hat!!

Tano

Legend
I guess why through the years I always stated that I had two Favorite teams in the NFL.

1. The Los Angeles Rams
  2. Anybody Else Playing the San Francisco 49ers.
The 2nd place team is a tie with me

Anyone playing San Francisco and New England

When they play each other, I keep trying to figure out a way both teams can lose

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The 2nd place team is a tie with me

Anyone playing San Francisco and New England

When they play each other, I keep trying to figure out a way both teams can lose
Still would root for New England in that scenario because Brady is gone and SF is in our division, but every other team the Patriots play I root for that team.

Tano

Legend
Still would root for New England in that scenario because Brady is gone and SF is in our division, but every other team the Patriots play I root for that team.
I can't root for New England because Belicheat and the cheating owner are still there

Once those two are gone, different story.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I can't root for New England because Belicheat and the cheating owner are still there

Once those two are gone, different story.
Against the 49ers I can root for New England, however, against everyone else I plan on rooting against New England for the rest of my life plus my son is on board to do the same and my Grandson was just born in May and I'll make sure he follows suit.