My input recently…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
As long as you make it to all 20 celebrations threads, or at least the Super Bowl thread we will forgive you.

Otherwise your fandom will be revoked. :watch:

Just kidding. Post when you can brah. Rest up and take your time.

nighttrain

Legend
Did you have your cervical spine fused as well?

just curious as my surgeon is talking about three months off Work.
Not a chance I’ll be back to work in a week.
few years back i had C1 C2 and C3 fused, it was very tough at first and i was already retired from another disability issue, but the long view is a good one so hang in there
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Getting old is shitty isn't it. Rest up and hopefully you'll be back to keg stands on TDs soon. :biggrin:

Surprising to see how many have had that type of surgery btw. Kind of crazy. What is it with Rams fans and neck probs holy crap.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What is it with Rams fans and neck probs holy crap.

Repetitive motion injuries being Rams fan from mid 2000’s to mid 2010’s.

over it face palm GIF by CBC

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Did you have your cervical spine fused as well?

just curious as my surgeon is talking about three months off Work.
Not a chance I’ll be back to work in a week.
yes, it was fused with a "bone" type spacer and plate. The Doctor said most of his patients are down for 2 to 3 weeks before they go back to work. However, I was feeling great after the 3 rd day. I just couldn't drive. I had to wear a brace for a couple of weeks.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to apologize for my lack of input and posting recently (and for some time) I have been dealing with medical issues.

I had cervical surgery this week, they took out three discs and replaced them with filler matter then put three cadaver bones back in for my spinal column Around them. Then they fused my cervical with a metal plate.

I have just been out of it for a while Now….

looking forward to participating more down the line.

Go Rams!
Hope you’re on the mend and feeling better.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes, it was fused with a "bone" type spacer and plate. The Doctor said most of his patients are down for 2 to 3 weeks before they go back to work. However, I was feeling great after the 3 rd day. I just couldn't drive. I had to wear a brace for a couple of weeks.

Mine had the three spacers for the three levels and then three cadaver bones rebuilding the surrounding spine and then on top of that a metal plate to fuse all three levels. Levels c4- through c7. My surgeon said it was a 3 to 4 month recovery time, but that also depends upon what kind of work you do as well.