My input recently…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I want to apologize for my lack of input and posting recently (and for some time) I have been dealing with medical issues.

I had cervical surgery this week, they took out three discs and replaced them with filler matter then put three cadaver bones back in for my spinal column Around them. Then they fused my cervical with a metal plate.

I have just been out of it for a while Now….

looking forward to participating more down the line.

Go Rams!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t think there is any need to apologise at all and glad to hear you’re on the mend.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I want to apologize for my lack of input and posting recently (and for some time) I have been dealing with medical issues.

I had cervical surgery this week, they took out three discs and replaced them with filler matter then put three cadaver bones back in for my spinal column Around them. Then they fused my cervical with a metal plate.

Go Rams!

Damn, that’s rough. Feel better!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Go Rams!

Just get yourself all healed up before September 12th! So many bombs from Stafford coming this season, so many sacks from Donald, D-Will getting picks, Ramsey shutting out All-Pro WR divas... there will be a lot of times you'll want to jump out of your seat!

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sounds like you had a lot going on. Heal quickly, man, and go Rams!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You still have three months to heal up. :alol: We will still be here when your feeling yourself again. That’s a tough surgery. I’m sorry you had to go through it.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great to see you! Congrats on taking the next step to getting back to where you feel normal.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
@Rambitious1 Hey sorry to hear that bro. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hang in there and on those days you feel like the world sucks don't give in push through man and keep a positive attitude. Best of luck buddy and feel better very soon! Go Rams!!!!

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Please post updated progress. I have a bad back/neck too and want to know about options to have it fixed. Everything scares me when cutting on the spine.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I feel your pain. I went through the same thing 2 years ago. I had 2 of the discs replaced with the same process. And, I was lucky, I was back to work within a week. I hope you have the same success I did.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel your pain. I went through the same thing 2 years ago. I had 2 of the discs replaced with the same process. And, I was lucky, I was back to work within a week. I hope you have the same success I did.
Did you have your cervical spine fused as well?

just curious as my surgeon is talking about three months off Work.
Not a chance I’ll be back to work in a week.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Did you have your cervical spine fused as well?

just curious as my surgeon is talking about three months off Work.
Not a chance I’ll be back to work in a week.

Hey... not trying to butt in, but I had 3 of my cervical disks fused together several years ago. No replacement... just fused. They cut through the front of my neck to get to it btw.

I was out of work for about a week and a half. When I went back to work I had to wear this serious neck brace though that kept my neck from turning completely. It was a hard brace, not the soft kind. I think I had to wear that one for about 3 weeks if I remember right. Then I got to replace that hard brace with a soft one for a few weeks. My job is not physical though, I only sit at my desk.

My neck is totally fine now, but I deal with nerve pain in my right hand and part of my forearm now basically 100% of the time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When I went back to work I had to wear this serious neck brace though that kept my neck from turning completely. It was a hard brace, not the soft kind.

Timeout_tyfoster_2.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Go Rams!

Whoa!

Still no excuse for inactivity and judging by your avatar your flexibility looks okay. So... yeah, get back to posting.

In all seriousness... This week? After surgery like that... How much are you able to move around right now?