My Game prep for Today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
On a short Week, with a New HC, I just finished my game prep for todays game!
A little look at the Past, and present. With photos, as usual!!:mrburnsevil:
The Rams are 15-21-0 Life Time in Regular Season, 1-0-0 in Post Season against the Hags!!
The Rams have Won 4 of our last 5 meetings against them including a Season sweep against them in 2015, ending with a 23-17 Victory in Seattle last Dec. 27th!!

Hekker10.jpg

With the Huge Season he's having I expect Hekker to Play a Big Roll in this one, Both in giving us Field position and maybe a surprise or two!:LOL:
nfl_u_quinn_600x400.jpg

I sure hope Quinn can come in and play like he is capable!
PI-NFL-Rams-Aaron-Donald-102314.jpg

I think Donald will "Rip-Wilson-a-New-%&^$*(#@!
Seahawks-Rams3.jpg

Ogletree will be Huge in this game, He has to keep the "D" Motivated!!
wk-2-Barron.jpg

I'll predict a Big day for Barron!!
wk-2-Gurley.jpg

Gurrrley will get his 1st 100+ game of the Season. And don't forget.( this is a Fact!!) The Hag's average 50 yards less rushing, per game, against the Rams, than they do against any other Team in the League!! We got their number in the Run game!!
wk-2-Hill-Tru.jpg

Hill will be back in this week w/ Tru, the have to contain!!
wk-2-Kendricks.jpg

I think the Rams will Pass to open up the Run, And Goff will have his best day as a Pro!!
wk-2-Quinn.jpg

" But in the end it will come down to the "D"!!

The Seahawks would consider it a HUGE Embarrassment to Lose to the Rams this week! Let's make that happen for them!! The Played like shit last week!!

Let's make it "Two Years in a Row" we've swept them!!
Ram beast.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I wonder if they will have the gold stipe in their pants tonight

probably huh

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
My pre game prep: Buy bait, re-string pole, fill ice chest with beer, make good cast off end of peir.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
My pre game prep: Buy bait, re-string pole, fill ice chest with beer, make good cast off end of peir.
Sounds like you are taking this catch and cook a Seahawk thing too serious BRF.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My pre-game prep is going to be me stopping on my way home and buying more rum. Got some at home already, but I have a feeling I'm going to need to drink myself all the way through this one. No way I'm gonna take a chance of running out.