My first Rams game in LA.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
I am posting out here from santa monica nearby the santa monica pier in a hotel.Man a dream come true,I have always dreamed of seeing a Rams game in LA and i FINALLY got to do so sunday against the seahawks.I got some good classic LA Ram colors at the stadium but the BEST stuff i found was at hollywoods store in dowtown hollywood. Man what an exciting game.I just KNEW in the final closing minutes the Rams would preserve the victory because Pete the cheat always throws games in big games.LOL

some will disagree here of course but it was so obvious to me he took a payoff to throw that superbowl game.Ever since then I when I watch the seahawks play,i have noticed that in BIG games like a primetime game that he always throw the game.Lol yesterday was a big game so i just knew he would throw it again and was not surprised in the least when he called for that onside kick.I feel sorry for seahawk fans that dont get it this guy is a criminal even worse than belicheat.Belicheat at least cheats to WIN.

a real big bonus for me was I ran into Warren Beatty and got him to sign my hat.I told him his movie HEAVEN CAN WAIT is what kept me going when the Rams moved out of LA.the most depressing moment in my life and i told him the Rams just are not the Rams if they dont play in LA.He then shook my hand and said-your a true fan. Man it was a dream come true enough as it was seeing a Rams game in LA but i cant believe i spotted warren beatty,what a bonus AND got him to sign my hat.what a bonus that was!!!!!!! yahooo!!!!!

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boy it depresses me to have to go back to hicktown kansas where i have lived my whole life,the weather is beautiful out here,shorts and short sleeves,just like i see it on tv.the ocean is even warm enough that you dont even need a wetsuit,that really surprised me.a couple people told me that the reason it is warm enough to do that is the ocean is warmer now that it normally is this time a year. when i was at the Rams game,it brought a huge smile on my face to look up at the screen and to see the chiefs game being played back home and like clockwork this time of year,everybody was freezing with big weatther coats on and hats and gloves. I love it I missed all that cold weather back home where it even snowed a couple days. oh man,like the song goes-I LOVE LA. hee hee.

oh and speaking of that,they really made my day by playing that song at the end of the game.If you heard a guy yelling out singing the song alongwith him yelling I LOVE LA.that was me.hee hee hee.

Psycho_X

Legend
giphy.gif

And I couldn't stand not having seasons. All though, anymore its just long summer and long winter with like two days of fall and spring in between.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
My first game as well .. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Good crowd noise (though nothing like Seattle), but much better than the packer game!
Hung out pre-game with other fans. Just wonderful..
Then it ended .. Back home in Washington

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah that has always been one of my favorite movies. (y)

Would have been great to attend that game and watch us knock the Shehawks down to 4-5 and wildcard uncertainty, not to mention the Shehawks fans leaving the stadium in tears ahh yeeeuh. As ugly as it was, it served as a major gut punch for our division rival.

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
giphy.gif

And I couldn't stand not having seasons. All though, anymore its just long summer and long winter with like two days of fall and spring in between.

same with you huh? yeah i was pissed about that last spring when for the first time i can remember it went straight from winter to summer.

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
My first game as well .. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Good crowd noise (though nothing like Seattle), but much better than the packer game!
Hung out pre-game with other fans. Just wonderful..
Then it ended .. Back home in Washington

oh cool,someone else who had their first game experience in LA as well .awesome. yeah i am sure glad i did not go to the green bay game,that would have pissed me off seeing they took over that stadium.grrrr.

did you notice OUR 12th man played a factor in a a couple of delay of game penaltys? yeah that did not happen for the green bay game you are right.