My Final 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Last season even Aaron Donald had an injury that greatly affected his performance into the playoffs. A'Shawn Robinson seemed to never catch fire after his early 2020 health issue & now is involved in a rehab event after injuring his knee. I have cause for my concerns on Robinson's high cost & lack of results thus far. The only starter who has remained healthy is SJD & he will be a UFA in 6 months.

Top drafted Rookie DL'er Bppby Brown certainly will be needed in the future to remain healthy. I really like this pick by Snead after using his top selection for an offensive TuTu:weary:.
I didn’t love the Robinson signing when it happened and jury is still out.
He can play when his body and mind are right however.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
One place I think I could easily be wrong is ILB.
I had Howard making it, but, upon reflection, is he a player that is for sure going to be on someone else's roster? I don't feel strongly that he would.
He may very well be one of the guys they release in hopes of signing back because they need to make space for someone that is injured that they don't want to lose for the season.

@Merlin got me thinking about this a little more.