My favorite Stat (Spoiler alert - Rams' O Ranks #1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
It isn't yards per game, avg time of possession, or even turnover differential.

Nope -- my favorite stat is 3rd Down efficiency. It keeps drives alive, and gives the Defense a longer time to rest and recharge.

In 2016, the Rams only converted 32% on 3rd Down, which ranked them dead last in the league.

This year, the Rams are leading the league with a 49% conversion rate. Here's hoping they can keep that up (or maybe even get over that 50% hump).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Nope -- my favorite stat is 3rd Down efficiency. It keeps drives alive, and gives the Defense a longer time to rest and recharge.

In 2016, the Rams only converted 32% on 3rd Down, which ranked them dead last in the league.

This year, the Rams are leading the league with a 49% conversion rate. Here's hoping they can keep that up (or maybe even get over that 50% hump).
Heisenberg, you are a man of principle.

Worst to first, amazing.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
2nd most important stat is red zone TD %. Way to many FG's. Rams need to get the ball into the endzone more often.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I've always said it starts up front with the O-Line. They really have settled in to become a good unit. I was really concerned during preseason in how shaky I thought both Brown and Havenstein looked, including poor tight-end blocking too. I'll be the first to admit I might have jumped the gun, and was wrong about my concerns. Kromer has done a great job molding this group into a solid O-Line. Didn't hurt to add a couple solid veterans in Whitworth and Sullivan. :yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I like this^ IDK!! But, LOL, I thought you were going to Say " The Rams are #1 in Kickoff Returns!" Which we are too!(y);):D

TexasRam

Legend
What can Kupp do for you. :)

Actually all of them are are solid possession WR’s. Kupp, Woods, Watkins, Gurley, Brown and our TE’s.

What we lack is deep speed outside of Watkins.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What we lack is deep speed outside of Watkins.

Would like to see them take the tarp off Josh Reynolds and get him more involved in the offense. Given the opportunity, he could be another excellent vertical threat.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Would like to see them take the tarp off Josh Reynolds and get him more involved in the offense. Given the opportunity, he could be another excellent vertical threat.

Michael Thomas is another guy that can get behind the defense. I wouldn't mind seeing these guys get an opportunity to make a play.

But right now. What we have is working, we can certainly improve, but we aren't broken. Don't over think something and fix what's not broken.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
2nd most important stat is red zone TD %. Way to many FG's. Rams need to get the ball into the end zone more often.
Well...while true, quite the buzz kill to the OP. First to worst in such an important offensive category is just spectacular!

STLRam

UDFA
Our offensive improvement has to be a record right? Has there ever been a team that was dead last in scoring the year before and was the best scoring offense through the first 7 weeks of the next season? And I don’t think the Rams will be the at the top at the end of the year, but top 5, definitely. McVay, atleast do far, has been the Messiah. I’m confident just by his personality and the way he carries himself that this isn’t a one year wonder.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I want the rams to employ a scorched earth policy on the rest of the league. No team has stopped the rams moving the ball except maybe the jags. I expect them to take advantage of their field position as they truly embrace the scheme and stop making errors when in scoring position.