My Draft value board

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Below is a Value board of players that I like ; 1 for Offense and 1 for Defense. They are players that I have watched tape on and feel they are a good fit for our Rams. There may be better players not listed here, but that' s not my purpose. I wanted to share the players who I like and what I think is a good slot for them to be drafted. I find these type of Value boards to be interesting. I hope someone else does too.

2016 Draft value chart Offense.jpg
2016 Draft value chart Defense.jpg

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
interesting that you have no player at 11-20 even though we pick at 15

I see your point. However, the value board is exclusive if where the Rams actually pick. It's just a way of saying where I think a good spot for them is.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

@flv , I think that's what I've done regarding your last sentence. I have listed all of the picks by Round, and then in groups of approx. 10 -15 per round, depending on the round. So, if there is no player listed in Round 2, pick 11-20, then that means I do not value a player being chosen there, in the middle portion of the round. Having gaps in the chart is on purpose.

Ram65

Legend
Below is a Value board of players that I like ; 1 for Offense and 1 for Defense. They are players that I have watched tape on and feel they are a good fit for our Rams. There may be better players not listed here, but that' s not my purpose. I wanted to share the players who I like and what I think is a good slot for them to be drafted. I find these type of Value boards to be interesting. I hope someone else does too.

View attachment 12806 View attachment 12807

It's interesting. Will be interested to see where these guys are drafted and if the Rams take any of them. It appears the Rams should trade up or down to get your perceived value. Lots of safeties on your board too.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I see your point. However, the value board is exclusive if where the Rams actually pick. It's just a way of saying where I think a good spot for them is.

oh im not hating or anything. nothing wrong if you dont see anyone of true value at that range. just interesting that to you we would be getting a slight steal or reach if we stay at 15. puts you in the trade up or down camp