My conversation with a Seattle "fan"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A conversation I had on facebook with a highly enlightened Seadderall fan.

Her: Just wanted to stop by and say In your face!
Me: The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a belligerent, arrogant, braggart of a "winner".
Her: Kind of sad Denver fans had to take it this far. They just told all the Seattle fans that the players will not be staying in New York till Wed as planned. They are getting out of New York ASAP.
Me: I'm not a denver fan, I just wanted to see the pukehawks lose.
Her: At least Seattle fans have more class than to make death threats against the winning team
Me: There are retards in every fan base, but its hard to say what seattle fans would have done if they lost.
Her: We lost 5 years ago against New England in the superbowl and did nothing
Me: Wow, that statement just proves you know almost nothing about football.
Her: Seattle knew they would get their chance another time and waited. And yes. I am a belligerent, arrogant, braggart of a "winner". So suck on that.
Me: Five years ago against new england? Wow.
Her: We got class in seattle dude. We just come back and win the next time
Her: Yes. 5 or 6 years ago we lost the superbowl against new England. LOOK IT UP smart ass!
Me: You look it up!
Me: It was more like 8 years, and it was NOT new england
Me: I bet you cant tell me the team without googling it
Her: It is time for you to go
Me: You cant tell me what year, or what team can you?
Her: Does not matter anymore. We are no longer friends

No wonder that teams fan base is so arrogant, they can't even get their facts right.
And the bitch deleted me, after being friends for like a year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Brilliant. Glad you exposed her like that.
Hate bandwagon fans.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Ignorance is the staple of the Seattle fan base.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Talking to a Seattle fan about Wilson having half the field taken away from him (rookie year) to help him out he replied (going off memory) "So? Its not his fault that he has a great return team so he's in good field position!"

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
wow, what a horrible fan, thatd be like any of us saying we lost 5 years ago to the giants in the SB lol. What a dumbass bandwagon fan.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Talking to a Seattle fan about Wilson having half the field taken away from him (rookie year) to help him out he replied (going off memory) "So? Its not his fault that he has a great return team so he's in good field position!"
lol. That's awesome. The vertical half.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'd like to message her " So I heard your a Bandwagoneer...." lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I barely discuss football with people I know IRL. Only my closest friends and family. Mainly because I feel like I'd get annoyed by people's ignorance and say something I shouldn't.

fearsomefour

Legend
I barely discuss football with people I know IRL. Only my closest friends and family. Mainly because I feel like I'd get annoyed by people's ignorance and say something I shouldn't.
Im with ya. I have some friends who are pretty knowledgable. My wife has a cousin who is a huge Padre fan (yeah, I know). Talking to that guy is like taking a double dose of crazy pills. Every year talking about how the Padres are gonna tear it up and how they have this great tradition and are a great franchise....just completely delusional, makes me nuts.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I have to laugh at this. I have friend I grew up with that was a huge Cowboys fan. It seemed that he wore Cowboys crap to school everyday. The other day I saw a post on his Facebook page with him all decked in seattle crap. I'm trying to go back and find a picture from back in the day to post and call him out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have to laugh at this. I have friend I grew up with that was a huge Cowboys fan. It seemed that he wore Cowboys crap to school everyday. The other day I saw a post on his Facebook page with him all decked in seattle crap. I'm trying to go back and find a picture from back in the day to post and call him out.
I used to have a friend growing up who couldn't decide between the 49ers or Cowboys, and would change his allegiance depending on the type of season each was having. It bugged the hell out of us. So in 1994, a couple of us bought two of those shitty jerseys and had a tailor cut them in half and sew them together. 49ers (#8 Young) on the front, and Cowboys (#8 Aikman) on the back. We gave it to him, but he had zero shame. He actually wore it to the bar during the title game.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

Do it! These turds need to be exposed!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
LOL, she's just all over the place. Not only were the Hawks in the basement in 09, she didn't get ANY team that was in the bowl 5 years ago. If you wanna get super specific and precise, the 09 bowl was XLIII, which was the Cards and Steelers, but more than likely she means XLIV, which is still horrendously wrong. Even worse because again the Hawks were in the basement and the Pats got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT before even being in the Super Bowl discussion.

I'll be real with you man, you're better off. You should be happy you don't gotta deal with false fanhood. Bet you anything you find her next year and she's conveniently been a fan of the next super bowl winner her whole life.