My buddies wedding picture of us

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So my best friend got married about a month ago and this is one of the pictures we took together. Obviously I'm the one with the Rams tattoo. I know, I know. It looks like dog shit. But I got it 5 years ago and didn't take good care of it. I'm getting redone soon.
image.jpg

MFaulk107

The Realness
Love it, I'm not big on tattoos. But if I was too get one it'd probably be of my Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
After we played them last year, you should have walked up to him and throttled him right in the calf with your leg.
You know, just to let him know how his team felt when it was all over.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So my best friend got married about a month ago and this is one of the pictures we took together. Obviously I'm the one with the Rams tattoo. I know, I know. It looks like dog crap. But I got it 5 years ago and didn't take good care of it. I'm getting redone soon.
View attachment 8681
It could be my wife and I, except she doesn't have Hairy legs!, or the Tat! But she is a Bronco Fan! I can't seem to Break her of that!:LOL: But the Photo made me think of her and I!:D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So my best friend got married about a month ago and this is one of the pictures we took together. Obviously I'm the one with the Rams tattoo. I know, I know. It looks like dog crap. But I got it 5 years ago and didn't take good care of it. I'm getting redone soon.
View attachment 8681

Your's is way cooler than your friend's.

Don't mess with that one... consider it a throwback and get another one somewhere else.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your's is way cooler than your friend's.

Don't mess with that one... consider it a throwback and get another one somewhere else.
True. I wanted to just get the color darker but I do like it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool shot. And we ALL can tell what that Ram is about to do to that little filly.... AGAIN! Notice which one is running the other way.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
[QUOTE="DaveFan'51, post: 594015, member: 1249"e ]It could be my wife and I, except she doesn't have Hairy legs!, or the Tat! But she is a Bronco Fan! I can't seem to Break her of that!:LOL: But the Photo made me think of her and I!:D[/QUOTE]

My wife was a Vikings fan before we got married. But I explained to her the passage in the bible that mentions unevenly yoked. I told her according to the bible our marriage would be doomed if she didn't change her allegiance. Needless to say she became a Rams fan and the rest is history.

She also likes the Dodgers and Lakers. Most of her family are big SF Giants fans. Again, I explained the unevenly yoked thing and she relented. She now likes going to Dodger Stadium. Her family disowned her for the Dodger thing. No big loss. I don't want Giants fans in my home anyway. :sneaky:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I only have one and it's for my wife.. I've been married for 36 years, so I feel pretty safe about it...My son on the other had a large tat with his wife's name...I kind of wondered about the possible problem with that...Now that he is recently divorced, my concern has come to fruition... It makes new relationships a bit dicey at first..This is my 2nd marriage and I learned after about an hour NEVER to utter my 1st wife's name, even if I was degrading, cussing out, or even threatening to put a contract out on her... Nice job, son...OUCH !!!!!! At least his other large tats are his nieces and nephews (all on my side) and the RAMS !!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
[QUOTE="DaveFan'51, post: 594015, member: 1249"e ]It could be my wife and I, except she doesn't have Hairy legs!, or the Tat! But she is a Bronco Fan! I can't seem to Break her of that!:LOL: But the Photo made me think of her and I!:D

My wife was a Vikings fan before we got married. But I explained to her the passage in the bible that mentions unevenly yoked. I told her according to the bible our marriage would be doomed if she didn't change her allegiance. Needless to say she became a Rams fan and the rest is history.

She also likes the Dodgers and Lakers. Most of her family are big SF Giants fans. Again, I explained the unevenly yoked thing and she relented. She now likes going to Dodger Stadium. Her family disowned her for the Dodger thing. No big loss. I don't want Giants fans in my home anyway. :sneaky:[/QUOTE]

Well done...I've always preached that any even tepid allowance of a S.F. fan around me is probable cause for the "Pope of good taste and decorum in sports fandom" dictates ex-communication of said offender..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I only have one and it's for my wife.. I've been married for 36 years, so I feel pretty safe about it...My son on the other had a large tat with his wife's name...I kind of wondered about the possible problem with that...Now that he is recently divorced, my concern has come to fruition... It makes new relationships a bit dicey at first..This is my 2nd marriage and I learned after about an hour NEVER to utter my 1st wife's name, even if I was degrading, cussing out, or even threatening to put a contract out on her... Nice job, son...OUCH !!!!!! At least his other large tats are his nieces and nephews (all on my side) and the RAMS !!!!

I told my wife early on I would never put anyone's name on my body in permanent ink. Not that I think something might happen. I'm just adamant about it. I won't put a team name on my body either. You never know. I wonder if any Oilers fans are regretting that?