My Bold Prediction for the Seahookers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They finish third in the division and don't make the playoffs. What say you?

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
It's happened before. Lotta distractions plus you get everyone's A-game every week. Remember how some teams would start the game by onside kicking to the GSOT? Anything to gain an edge. I uwould love to see your prediction come true.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think it's more likely that the 49ers fall back to the pack, but I certainly won't mind if it's Seattle.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'd say this is the year Arizona crashes back down to reality, with us and the 49ers dueling for the wild card.

VARam

First. They're still the class of the division and conference until proven otherwise.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think it's more likely that the 49ers fall back to the pack, but I certainly won't mind if it's Seattle.

I don't want either of them to merely "fall" back to the pack ... I want the Rams to push their heads underwater!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Loved the video @Alan . Especially the VW van and the smelly hippies. Thanks. :)

As far as how the Seahawks season may go; everyone will be gunning for them and giving them their best game. That along with the universe having a habit of balancing itself out, yes they may likely fall off their perch. When you're #1 there's no place to go but down. The days of dynasties in the NFL are behind us.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think hoping they suck is great, I think the chance that they actually do is very unlikely. They are a damn good team. They are better than the 9ers in my opinion and I take Wilson over Kap any day. I think their D is overrated. Their secondary is hands down the best in the league. But their D-line and LBs are 2nd tier. We have the best D Line and the 9ers have the best LB core. They wil easily be our toughest games I think.

Alan

Legend
Prime Time with fond memories:
Loved the video @Alan . Especially the VW van and the smelly hippies. Thanks. :)
Hey, who you calling smelly?! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I swear I know half those people. :love:

Someday I'll have to tell you some stories about the time I was a member of a commune in Boulder, CO. The people, hair, clothes and great vibes of my
misspent wellspent youth are all in this video. We used a VW van for our communal traveling (and other things ;)) and I can tell you right now that it's a greatly underappreciated vehicle.

So many great memories for me too. Glad you liked it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I feel Seattle has one more year on top of the division then they start to slip. I feel like the division is going to go down like this:

1. Seattle
2. St. Louis
3. 49ers
4. Arizona

In my gut I feel like this year is the year we finally win in Seattle so if that game is for the division then I will be beyond happy to be wrong.