My 2016 NFL Season Predictions: Rams go 11-5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
11-5, can not see that. Even if they go 3-3 in the division, plus 9 win season is a stretch Like GSOT season. Do not see that coming.

Here is the Rams schedule with predicted wins loses. Oh bye the way I am giving the Rams a split in the division:

Date Opponent
Sept 12 @Forty Whiners loss WIN
Sept 18 SeaPigeons win
Sept 25 @Buccaneers win
Oct 02 @Cardinals loss
Oct 09 Bills win
Oct 16 @Lions loss WIN
Oct 23 Giants loss WIN
Oct 30 BYE
Nov 06 Panthers loss
Nov 13 @Jets loss
Nov 20 Dolphins win
Nov 27 @Saints win
Dec 04 @Cheatriots loss
Dec 11 Falcons loss WIN
Dec 15 @SeaPigeons loss WIN
Dec 24 Forty Whiners win
Jan 01 Cardinals loss WIN

You can quibble with some of my picks, but come on, The Rams are not beating Cardinals or Seahawks twice, it is best is a split and hope and prey we swept the 49ers. Other wise it is going to get ugly early.

I see a 12 win season can be had.
What do you mean we are not beating the seapigeons twice? Didn't just do that? We do sweep the whiners this year, none of that 7-9 BS will be allowed anymore.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Until they actually lose, 16-0 and

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 72

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think i've picked 9-7 for the last three years. May as well stay consistent.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
11-5, can not see that. Even if they go 3-3 in the division, plus 9 win season is a stretch Like GSOT season. Do not see that coming.

Here is the Rams schedule with predicted wins loses. Oh bye the way I am giving the Rams a split in the division:

Date Opponent
Sept 12 @Forty Whiners loss
Sept 18 SeaPigeons win
Sept 25 @Buccaneers win
Oct 02 @Cardinals loss
Oct 09 Bills win
Oct 16 @Lions loss
Oct 23 Giants loss
Oct 30 BYE
Nov 06 Panthers loss
Nov 13 @Jets loss
Nov 20 Dolphins win
Nov 27 @Saints win
Dec 04 @Cheatriots loss
Dec 11 Falcons loss
Dec 15 @SeaPigeons loss
Dec 24 Forty Whiners win
Jan 01 Cardinals loss

You can quibble with some of my picks, but come on, The Rams are not beating Cardinals or Seahawks twice, it is best is a split and hope and prey we swept the 49ers. Other wise it is going to get ugly early.

tumblr_m15o4i1jr31qbxenho4_250.gif
:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I can see our team making the playoffs as a wild card, I don't know about winning the division this year because hawks and cardinals are both stacked. ALL DEPENDS ON INJURIES ! any of these teams lose a qb or a key player and its over. Future looks bright but I cant say we have a better team than either of those teams this year.