My 2014 Hindsite draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
For the first time ever the Rams drafted my two favorite players going in. If I knew Bradford was done, however, I probably would have taken Bortles with the second pick and Zach Martin with the thirteen.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like like our draft too much to say I'd change anything. I'd still take Robinson, Donald, and Joyner.

I love the way Joyner tackles. It's a "pinked you" statement every time. No wonder he got in so many fights at camp lol.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Hindsight I would have went Donald at 13 and Bortles at 2. Then loaded up on OL in 2-3.

But I was and still am thrilled with our draft. Hill has always been reliable. Not scared to go with him at all.

Little nervous about Davis, though.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I loved the Joyner pick. Any of us were smart enough to take grob and donald. Joyner is one of those guys they really did their homework on and he hasn't dissappointed. Loves the game hard worker hard hitter smart and heart of a lion.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Hindsight, have to take a QB much earlier. Rams might have Hill for 2014, but they need a QB of the future, and that no longer appears to be Bradford.

Bortles at 2? (Manzeil, Carr or Bridgewater could also have been had here)
Garappolo at 44 (and keep the 5th rounder)?

No other QB picked until 120.

Which means at 120, we could have had our pick of: 4th: Logan Thomas, Tom Savage, 5th: Murray, McCarron, Fales, Mettenberger...

~~~

From where I sit now, yeah, Lamarcus Joyner for Garoppolo.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Hindsight I would've taken Robinson #2 and Donald #13 because they were two of the four best players in this draft behind Clowney with Matthews in between.

I did like Fales, especially in the 5th.