MVP of this game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, just saw where he got the game ball! Good stuff!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! He did a great job of trailing plays and jumping on the loose balls!
Heads up player!

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Those were huge, both could have easily been grabbed by the other team, and if either had been lost this game may have ended different!

fearsomefour

Legend
He has been a bit up and down this year, but, gotta love his effort and story.
Earned the old fashioned way for sure.
For sure not a pampered first round pick that wants to take short cuts preparing.
I am trying to add a C this offseason to improve depth, but, I am also resigning Barnes to a 2-3 year deal.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Barnes could be a very good center, but he needs to get some "Lead in His Pants." The guy has the smallest legs I've ever seen. He reminds me so much of a kid that played center for my son's college team back in 09-10. He had the same build. Big belly, no butt and tiny legs. Tim, let's get in the weight room this off-season and get those legs built up. An lineman has to have a strong lower body to survive. It's not just about how much a guy can bench press. Most interior lineman (center and guards) have tree trunks for legs and a big ass for "road grating."

Stel

Starter
Tim Barnes saved our ass
But I think Aaron Donald was the MVP of this game

Let me put in a vote for William Hayes. He may have played the best game I've ever seen him play: 9 tackles (7 solo), 3 sacks, 4 TFL, 6 QB hits, and he was constantly putting on pressure.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let me put in a vote for William Hayes. He may have played the best game I've ever seen him play: 9 tackles (7 solo), 3 sacks, 4 TFL, 6 QB hits, and he was constantly putting on pressure.
I have to agree with you that Hayes sure earned a "Game Ball"! But Barnes Plays were Both " Game Changing plays!!
Of course I would also like to add into the conversation "Akeem Ayers" His Fumble recovery for a TD, and his other FR, along with his over-all play in the game, has to put him in the conversation for a Game Ball!! JMHO

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was great for covering up those fumbles but on the flip side, Benny and Gurley got to do a better job covering up the ball in those spots. Bennie's was a WTF type fumble and Gurley? C'mon kid, we love ya but settle down with the leaps.....

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is no doubt that Barnes had two of the most "important" plays of the game... but the MVP of the game is Hayes!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Got give one to the entire D not just the starters but the special package guys and the guys that came in as backups also. Sure there were some bad let downs on 3rd down, but without good coverage RW isnt forced to hold the ball a bit longer, without pressure his passes are more accurate, no int? Once they had to throw the DL went to work while limiting RW anywhere to escape and just kept gettin after him.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
He was great for covering up those fumbles but on the flip side, Benny and Gurley got to do a better job covering up the ball in those spots. Bennie's was a WTF type fumble and Gurley? C'mon kid, we love ya but settle down with the leaps.....

Agreed. They look cool, but he always lands awkwardly and this time he got drilled and fumbled. I'd rather he just try to take on Thomas there and settle for an extra 2-3 yards instead of 5.

beej

Rookie
I sorta figured Fish would just throw that game ball on the floor of the locker room and let whoever jumped on it keep it.;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I sorta figured Fish would just throw that game ball on the floor of the locker room and let whoever jumped on it keep it.;)
" An Barnes would probably Recover that one too!!":rolllaugh:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I read a couple funny posts on Reddit about Barnes.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg