Must Win; Some RAMblings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's the theme for the next couple games. Rams have to win and they can't afford to lose. That's the position we're in. I felt it neccessary to emphasize that because I dont see it talked about much.

We are either gonna get hot, or we're not. Fact of the matter is our late stretch schedule is favorable IF we can make it through the next 5 games. We just can't lose the next couple games. Mark my words...

If we lose to the Niners or Seahawks in the next couple of games AND still make the Playoffs, it's a miracle season. That's right, you witnessed a miracle.

With that said, we're gonna beat both those teams and control our own destiny.

And who in the world thought my biggest concern would be the DEFENSE going forward? What happened to all the "Rams hoping to ride that defense" talk? (Tony Dungy said that before the season.)

And the thing is we're not lacking talent on the DL. Brockers, Langford, Quinn, and Hayes were good against the run last year. What happened? Is it Williams's fault? IDK! I just hope, and beleive, our defense will gel. It will! It played great in the second half against Philly, they figured it out.

MY CONCLUSION

This team is growing. We've had to overcome tremendous adversity with Bradford and Long out and we're lucky to have Davis lighting it up. Can we grow up in time to save our season? That's what it comes down to.

The Niners or Seahawks don't have any more net talent than us. But they have more experience within their teams. Is that really what's going to do us in?

It's time, guys, that's all I got.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's the theme for the next couple games. Rams have to win and they can't afford to lose. That's the position we're in. I felt it neccessary to emphasize that because I dont see it talked about much.

We are either gonna get hot, or we're not. Fact of the matter is our late stretch schedule is favorable IF we can make it through the next 5 games. We just can't lose the next couple games. Mark my words...

If we lose to the Niners or Seahawks in the next couple of games AND still make the Playoffs, it's a miracle season. That's right, you witnessed a miracle.

And who in the world thought my biggest concern would be the DEFENSE going forward? What happened to all the "Rams hoping to ride that defense" talk? (Tony Dungy said that before the season.)

And the thing is we're not lacking talent on the DL. Brockers, Langford, Quinn, and Hayes were good against the run last year. What happened? Is it Williams's fault? IDK! I just hope, and beleive, our defense will gel. It will! It played great in the second half against Philly, they figured it out.

MY CONCLUSION

This team is growing. We've had to overcome tremendous adversity with Bradford and Long out and we're lucky to have Davis lighting it up. Can we grow up in time to save our season? That's what it comes down to.

The Niners or Seahawks don't have any more net talent than us. But they have more experience within their teams. Is that really what's going to do us in?

The Rams will do it!! One Game at a Time. I'm am confident. Starting with our " Monday-Night-Massacre!" of the 49ers!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams will do it!! One Game at a Time. I'm am confident. Starting with our " Monday-Night-Massacre!" of the 49ers!!

Yeah, buddy! I feel good enough that I'm trying to acquire Davis in a trade. Who woulda thought Cousins and Witten wasn't enough two weeks ago?

Davis is on fire and keeps getting better. I think that's why we all still have a lot of faith in this team.

fearsomefour

Legend

MY CONCLUSION

The Seahawks pass D is rated in the bottom third is all categories at this point vs the pass. That is the way to attack them this year. I expect Dallas to show the way.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, buddy! I feel good enough that I'm trying to acquire Davis in a trade. Who woulda thought Cousins and Witten wasn't enough two weeks ago?

Davis is on fire and keeps getting better. I think that's why we all still have a lot of faith in this team.
upload_2014-7-21_16-20-25.jpeg
And this, although I like them pounding the Rock...
amazing_odd_interesting_funny_b52_200907232246534440.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Seahawks pass D is rated in the bottom third is all categories at this point vs the pass. That is the way to attack them this year. I expect Dallas to show the way.

I love that observation. Pundits still say its the best D in the league. I wonder if they say that off of facts or reputation.
View attachment 3616 And this, although I like them pounding the Rock...View attachment 3617

Lol! That's just cool.

Turns out Boldin, Cousins, and some sweet talking sealed the deal. My fantasy team rocks.

Rogers
Davis
Stacy
Murray
Bryant
Quick
Wayne
Vinetari
Rams

Back ups include Britt, Dunbar, and Cunningham in case of injury. Looking good...