Music Help.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Well here's my problem. I'm not too modern technology savvy . I live in the sticks in pa. I don't have that much to spend but I want to hear crisp loud music . I don't currently have a computer .. I use a galaxy 7 phone to chat here.. my bud have me a bose accustimass speaker system sounds pretty good using a old boom box cd player.. but not loud enough... I want to hear it 50 yards away .. any help would be cool.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hey Rambush,
Not sure how you are gonna get 50 yard satisfaction without playing a bit of a price.

I decided to go vintage this week. Not too into the modern technology either so i went full on old school

There is a cool place in town called "End of an Ear" in town that has all sorts of amazing vintage stereo gear.

I just got this vintage 80's Yamaha turntable, Pioneer receiver, and Pioneer speakers - this set up was $800 all refurbished

The speakers were $150, and the turntable was about the same - the receiver was more like $499. But you can get a refurbished Amp for around $200 if you don't need radio - but you will still pay for wattage to get that sound out to you when you're outside

Maybe there is some modern gadget that will work, but i've had those Bose units and they break after a year

Anyway good luck man!

image.jpeg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't know if this is something that might work for you but saw it in Sams today.
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0967.JPG