Mr. Reliable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

apatl187

UDFA
Don't count out Pettis.. I really like this receiving core. What a clutch catch!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Don't count out Pettis.. I really like this receiving core. What a clutch catch!!
Huge. At this point if they have to make a decision between cutting Pettis/Givens when Bailey returns i'll take Pettis' sure hands and experience over Givens speed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think people were over thinking how Pettis didn't get much attention in pre season. The coaching staff already knew what he could do. It was more important to get Quick and Britt involved and let the younger guys develop.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So who sits when Bailey comes back?

Neither. They play different roles. Pettis is more the swiss army knife that can fill in at any of the WR slots whereas Givens is a pure situational deep threat.

If you mean...who is inactive...if I were to guess...I'd say it depends on who is on KRs. If it's still Givens, then Pettis. If not, I'd say Givens more likely sits.