Moves today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What? No blockbuster moves today? I thought maybe Snead would of raped some poor GM by now.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
What? No blockbuster moves today? I thought maybe Snead would of raped some poor GM by now.

The Browns are the splash team today, but I would be willing to bet that Les isn't done..I think his meat is a little sore from slapping aound GMs with it... He new to rest up...

Rich

UDFA
Name
Rich
Was up guys. New to forum.
Looks like Sherman going to SF on 3 yr deal

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That sucks. If he does to sf, then he'll get the same BS favoritism and non-calls he's been getting with the Suck-Hawks. I'm not looking forward to that.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sucks. If he does to sf, then he'll get the same BS favoritism and non-calls he's been getting with the Suck-Hawks. I'm not looking forwa'mrd to that.

I'm not overly concerned. He's been declining, coming off of a major injury, so likely to decline a tad more. Just the sort of player I want SF to spend its cap dollars on.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the best Rams site around! Not too worried about Sherman. I hope SF paid him a bunch because I think that injury and father time will take the elite right off of Sherman. I'd imagine he's just another guy at this point.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Welcome Rich!

As for Sherman, I think he's done. It's funny. The Whiners were knocking the Rams for signing Talib, because he is 32. But Talib is healthy, and will actually be able to cut on receivers Breaks.

Sherman....with his Achilles. Not so much.