Most Underrated 2024 Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
It's not the light that has to go on. It is the up tick in physical ability he needs. He is slow and gets beat. That is when the penalties happen.

I don’t know how much of an uptick he can offer from a physical standpoint. He is what he is—he shouldn’t be stuck on the opponent’s best WR nearly every down. He’s simply not that physically gifted.

He’s more than capable, IMO, of being better if he isn’t asked to cover the best WRs every week, improves his technique, and he stops with the stupid penalties.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don’t know how much of an uptick he can offer from a physical standpoint. He is what he is—he shouldn’t be stuck on the opponent’s best WR nearly every down. He’s simply not that physically gifted.

He’s more than capable, IMO, of being better if he isn’t asked to cover the best WRs every week, improves his technique, and he stops with the stupid penalties.
i'll root for it

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't know if underrated is the right word, but I think Davis Allen looks like a play maker out there. I expect him to eventually earn more snaps than Parkinson, regardless of salary.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rob Havenstein. With finally a full O-line next to him, we run student body right a bunch with Big Rob leading the way.

Other than that, Davis Allen is going to impress.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rob Havenstein. With finally a full O-line next to him, we run student body right a bunch with Big Rob leading the way.
Rob Havenstein the Rodney Dangerfield of the Los Angeles Rams. How many mock drafts have traded Big Rob away?

Ram65

Legend
DT Bobby Brown III in a contract year performance.

That was my pick and still is. He is still very young at 24 years old in August. Just entering his prime. The defense line was much improved when he came back from injury last season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cobie Durant. I think he bounces back and performs well above expectations.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm not sure I understand the question. If it's "who is currently the most underrated Ram" then it's difficult to give a rookie or someone we are hoping will break out. I think it's two separate questions.

Most underrated Ram on the 2024 team based on past performance is Kobie Turner. Best breakout candidate for this year is Davis Allen. (IMO, of course.)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I’m going to go out on a limb and nominate Derion Kendrick.

With White coming off a major injury, Williams getting older and Durant looking more of a nickel back, I am betting on Kendrick putting last year’s boneheaded penalties behind him (let’s not forget that it was only his second season in the NFL) and establishing himself as the number two cornerback on the roster in 2024.

Draft CB1 next April and we’re sorted.

I’m going to go out on a limb and nominate Derion Kendrick.

With White coming off a major injury, Williams getting older and Durant looking more of a nickel back, I am betting on Kendrick putting last year’s boneheaded penalties behind him (let’s not forget that it was only his second season in the NFL) and establishing himself as the number two cornerback on the roster in 2024.

Draft CB1 next April and we’re sorted.
Cmon dude seems like a possible bloke off the field w/ gun & felony charges lmao

let’s focus on bring it home next month!
Who’s going to get the start next to Jude & Rice? Folden or Mainoo?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Cmon dude seems like a possible bloke off the field w/ gun & felony charges lmao

let’s focus on bring it home next month!
Who’s going to get the start next to Jude & Rice? Folden or Mainoo?

Scotland are going to win the Euros.