Most Popular Punter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Is it possible that Hekker is the most popular punter in the league? Seems as everyone knows him and likes him. I think Dude Perfect really helped him climb. Was just sitting here wondering what y'all thought

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hekker markets himself really well. He's a social media fiend.
I don't know if the rest of the league's fans know about him, but the NFL record and Pro-Bowl probably didn't hurt.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's not very often that the punter is your favorite player. But it's definitely the case with Johnny.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Btw, how have we not given him a nickname? We have three for Legatron...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would say " Thunder Punt" but it may be to close to the name I give my sister in law.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Johnny Punt Ball
1908_full.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The former Vikings punter, Kris Kluwe, was pretty popular. Johnny seems to be an outstanding person as well as an outstanding punter. Also he should play QB because Bradford is awful.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love Hekker being that he played QB in high school adds another dimension, however, Andy Lee of the 49ers is one of the best in the NFL and it kills me to post that. But if Hekker continues and I hope the Rams sign him because he's a free agent come 2015 IMO he could be the best punter the Rams have had in the history of the franchise because there have been some lonely moments over the years with the Rams and their punters.