Most Passing Yards in a SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I rewatched the week 1 matchup of the St Louis Rams @ Philadelphia in the 2001-02 season opener yesterday. I’d forgotten how great a game that was. Rams won 20-17 in OT. Of course, they would meet again in the NFCCG.

Five HOF’s on that Rams squad. Six if Holt gets in.

Warner got beat the fuck up but hung in there tough and eventually made the big play to Bruce to ice it in OT with a chip shot FG.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I rewatched the week 1 matchup of the St Louis Rams @ Philadelphia in the 2001-02 season opener yesterday. I’d forgotten how great a game that was. Rams won 20-17 in OT. Of course, they would meet again in the NFCCG.

Five HOF’s on that Rams squad. Six if Holt gets in.

Warner got beat the fuck up but hung in there tough and eventually made the big play to Bruce to ice it in OT with a chip shot FG.
Which Iggle was it that muffed a punt or fumbled late? Memory isn't clear on that....