Most hated players from every team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Can’t say I’ve ever hated any of our players.

A few of them have disappointed me but that’s about it.

for example, I was disappointed that Jim Everett only pushed Jim Rome and didn’t punch him in the nose.

FAULK28MVP

UDFA
Name
Randy Pottle
Well most of these players are current but Garapolo (don't give a sh.. about the spelling) being our most hated, I don't think so. Sherman might be that man though he's a shell of his former self. Maybe Marcus (was I supposed to cover that guy) Peters for me

For me, all time would be ken norton jr *spit
If Sherman is a shell of his former self, sign me up for him as a Ram pronto. Guy graded out as the 3rd best Corner this season. AP All Pro too. He can tske the field opposite of Ramsey.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's a shame I can't say John Shaw since he wasn't a player.

My hate list is guys who collect the check and don't give full effort every down. It's a long one too tbh, we have a lot of bad teams with guys who were ready for their postgame shower by the second quarter.

So when I see Eric Dickerson on that list I get pi$$ed the F off. Because you can say what you want about Eric holding out, but the dude PRODUCED. So there is zero chance any true Rams fan has him as his most hated.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Mine was Joe Montana, loved him as a player, he was so good I couldn't help it, but if there was ever a Ram Killer , it was him. He pulled more great off-cue plays out of his ass and absolute precision passing, i hated it when we played against him. Thank God his mobility became shit as he aged and even when they had their late 80's powerhouse teams, we were usually good for beating them at least once a year.

Honorable mention is Roger Craig, he had a 3 yr tear on us where he just killed us.