Most hated players from every team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Full list here;

http://www.goliath.com/sports/rogue...bdafd472a8a59f46&utm_content=nfl_premium_2017

7. Los Angeles Rams – Eric Dickerson
We could have picked current Rams owner Stan Kroenke and called it a day. But, he hasn’t, and won’t, play a down in the NFL, so we went with former superstar running back Eric Dickerson. In the sordid history of the Rams, from L.A. to St. Louis and back to L.A. few players have raised the ire of the team’s fans (and ownership) more than Dickerson. The Hall of Famer was the team’s best ever running back and had the accolades and statistics (four rushing titles) to back it up. Yet it was the endless contract disputes with the team, staining his legacy, that he will be remembered for. The Rams, sensing he would never sign and tired of his whining, traded him to the Colts in one of the biggest deals ever in 1987.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
New Cap back then and Shaw advised Georgia not to renegotiate his contract until he fulfilled his deal....John Shaw, who in 30 years with the team got it right in 1999 proving he was less dependable than a broken clock!

John Shaw in a previous life:
capturfiles_26.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Georgia and her henchman shaw are the reason ED had contract issues. ED should have been paid... Georgia was more concerned about paying for her cocktail parties than paying the Greatest RB of All Time what he deserved.

Georgia and her do-boy shaw are easily the most hated "Rams".

ED is a beloved Ram player and always will be.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hacksaw Reynolds for signing with the enemy, and Jerome Bettis . Cortland Finnegan honorable mention.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hacksaw Reynolds for signing with the enemy, and Jerome Bettis . Cortland Finnegan honorable mention.
Yeah, that one still rips my heart out to this day. He was probably my favorite player at the time, and then he went to frisco and won a Super Bowl. Don't think I'll ever get over that one.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, that one still rips my heart out to this day. He was probably my favorite player at the time, and then he went to frisco and won a Super Bowl. Don't think I'll ever get over that one.
DITTO!!!:cry::sadwalk::shocking:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My favorite:

Arizona Cardinals – Conrad Dobler
Hard-nosed Conrad Dobler has a special place among the all-time dirtiest players in the NFL — numero uno. Sports Illustrated named the former St. Louis Cardinals’ offensive guard “Football’s Dirtiest Player.” Drafted in the fifth round (110th overall) by St. Louis in 1972, Dobler quickly earned a reputation for a meanness unparalleled in the league.

Sportswriter Paul Zimmerman put it best describing his play: “Conrad Dobler was mean dirty. He tried to hurt people in a bad way…he made teams that he played on better. He played hurt, didn’t complain, but he was a filthy, filthy player.”

xconrad-dobler.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0LwiX_0Ytz.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I personally would put Lawrence Phillips as the most hated Ram. Dickerson only had his contract disputes; Phillips was a piece of shit as a person.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Eric Dickerson really???

With all the garbage endured over the years by the Rams , the pick ED?!?

You have to do better than that as a serious reporter

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Full list here;

http://www.goliath.com/sports/rogue...bdafd472a8a59f46&utm_content=nfl_premium_2017

7. Los Angeles Rams – Eric Dickerson
We could have picked current Rams owner Stan Kroenke and called it a day. But, he hasn’t, and won’t, play a down in the NFL, so we went with former superstar running back Eric Dickerson. In the sordid history of the Rams, from L.A. to St. Louis and back to L.A. few players have raised the ire of the team’s fans (and ownership) more than Dickerson. The Hall of Famer was the team’s best ever running back and had the accolades and statistics (four rushing titles) to back it up. Yet it was the endless contract disputes with the team, staining his legacy, that he will be remembered for. The Rams, sensing he would never sign and tired of his whining, traded him to the Colts in one of the biggest deals ever in 1987.

Well that's just horse shit. If that's what you remember most about eric, then you're an idiot.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'd say Bradford was more hated than ED, but if we're going off unaimously then it has to be Phillips, so much potential wasted on somebody who just didn't care about the world outside of serving him. I can't vibe with anybody who could take advantage of Vermeil's kindness like that.

tempests

Hall of Fame
That list is odd. Most of those players would be best described as polarizing.

And putting Ray Lewis/Ray Rice together for Baltimore, or Cam Newton/Rae Carruth together for Carolina, makes no sense. The reception towards these players are not even close to similar.

I might get frustrated, disappointed, disillusioned with some guys, but I can't honestly say I ever hated a Ram player. It seems to be in direct contradiction to being a fan.