Mortensen on if Rams regret trading the pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Elmgrovegnome said:
Chris Mortensen was on Mike and Mike Thursday and says the Rams absolutely don't regret trading the second pick in the draft last year.

He says that Fisher sees Brady, Manning like things from him in practice.

The Rams stuff starts around 2:55.

[rp3]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2117/7825/1280208/audiomikeandmike_2012-12-06-093008-3953-0-0-0.32.mp3[/rp3]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Since when does a QB fumbling the ball by pure chance turning into a TD on a 6-6 team = "setting the world on fire"?

Thank you Mort (never thought I'd say those words) for putting some light on that shit network you work for.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Pistol offense is this years wildcat.

Yep. I completely agree. The pistol is dangerous for the Skins because of RG3s speed. He's electric, I wont take that away from him, however he takes big hits as a runner. Mark my words, if the Redskins continue running that offense RG3 will develop serious durability concerns. He is not built to take hits.

Also +1 for Mort. Finally an ESPN analyst that knows whats up.

Graphicker

Starter
When Sam is on like he was in that redskins game!

He is a spitting Image of Brady, It's the inconsistency that kills us.

Specially the lack of Oline health and WR talent, things are changing for the best.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I found this video of Mike Greenberg.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBmH_7mXy4[/youtube]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I found this video of Mike Greenberg.

it's obvious the only rams game this guy has seen this year is the jets game.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've really grown tired of this entire discussion about whether Sam was the right choice. From where I sit, I just hope Sam stays with the Rams for the next 10-years, because there is no doubt in my mind that he'll be an elite QB for a long time.