Morgan Fox to Carolina

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
He didn't go to the hags or whiners so he still has my respect. That said, I was really looking forward to him filling in for the Brockers mins. He seemed to be more disruptive then him at times. Oh well, another hole to fill....

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Radunz & Walker Little both appear to be slipping into the 3'rd round ...

I'd be pretty happy to get either of those guys, in the 3rd would be a steal. I've seen Little in the late 1st to a team like KC. Little had top of first round discussions a year ago.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm so happy when unheralded guys work hard and play hard then get their well earned pay day. you did it the hard way morgan fox but you got there in the end. well done.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I am not trying to upset you but you may want to prepare for Austin Blythe to be re-signed.

tenor.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
With Brockers and Fox gone it will be interesting to see who steps up from the practice squad.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Dang, this one hurts a little. Happy for Morgan, but he was a good depth guy so he'll be missed. Wish him luck in Carolina.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With Brockers and Fox gone it will be interesting to see who steps up from the practice squad.

If he's willing to play for a ring and not top dollar, Carlos Dunlap should fit well as our 5T. He & Whitworth played together in Cincinnati, so getting character references shouldn't be a problem. jmo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe the Austin Blythe groundswell to be due to inflated PFF grades. What he does is lose control of his blocker on a routine basis. Which creates potential for big plays for the defense or eliminating what would otherwise be a big play by another player. Even late in the year when our run game was rolling he was affecting outside zone runs by not sealing his man inside, talking detail blocks where you just get between him and the outside zone.

There is NO WAY that someone like McVay will overlook that. No way. Not when his standards jettison other guys who were good but not great. And yes this means that they will do just that lol. But I will be very surprised.
we just felt that Austin deserved this six year deal and so we got it done ~ McSnead

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn....I really liked Fox. He is decent player.
All the best to him!

Tano

Legend
I am wondering if the Rams have a specific player in mind in the draft that did not play last year. Will they go that route or will they make the safe play and go with someone who did play last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am wondering if the Rams have a specific player in mind in the draft that did not play last year. Will they go that route or will they make the safe play and go with someone who did play last year.

Robinson should be able to do what Brockers did last year. Then they have Gaines who was looking good too. I think their main spots are filled. So if they don’t sign or draft someone else it’s going to be Copeland, Banks, Williams or Hoecht (pronounced Hoit).

Supposedly they really liked those guys. Banks made the roster for a bit early. I’m guessing part of having these guys on the practice squad is seeing if they can develop an NFL body in a year and are able to compete in camp next year. It’s likely that Banks was the closest to having an NFL build.