More Rams fans than Pats fans at the London game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.viagogo.co.uk/News/Patriots- ... me/_A-2389

The New England Patriots may be the best-loved American football team in the UK, but fans with NFL UK tickets to this year's Wembley stadium game have been told to expect a strong opposition.

Neil Reynolds of Sky Sports said there are plenty of people who would like to see the team lose when they face the St Louis Rams in London on October 28th.

"The atmosphere at this game should be fantastic ... expect the Patriots fans to be outnumbered," he stated.

The commentator said the opposition have a good chance, as they have a strong quarterback, a new head coach and "young, dynamic talent".

It seems a lot of NFL UK fans agree the match will be exciting, as St Louis Rams v New England Patriots tickets for some categories have already sold out after becoming available earlier this week.

The teams are meeting as part of the International Series, which has seen American footballers play a match at Wembley stadium every year since 2007.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Well, I suppose its nice to know that the Pats are still hated outside of the US? Scotsram needs to chime in on this lol.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The Pats are the most popular team in the UK for some reason... but everyone else hates them. We will have 31 teams fans' support. The British love an underdog as well so i'm not worried about being outnumbered.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
The Pats are the most popular team in the UK for some reason... but everyone else hates them. We will have 31 teams fans' support. The British love an underdog as well so i'm not worried about being outnumbered.
Get any good ideas for a sign yet? We wanna see you representin', man.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The end of the world is coming! :lol:

steferfootball

Starter
ScotsRam said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!
Wear a kilt! Or do all of you wear kilts? :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!
You'll need a friend to assist.

rodsign.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
ScotsRam said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!

rodsign.jpg

Are those denver fans? :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!

rodsign.jpg

Are those denver fans? :lol:
That, or it was orange beanie day at the stadium. :ww:

Anonymous

ScotsRam said:
X said:
ScotsRam said:

I'm taking suggestions!

CHEATERS GET THE HORNS