More Locker Room Material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm a little confused here. if ed doesn't watch sports, or more specifically football, anymore why does he care if someone breaks his record? he doesn't give a shit about the sport anymore so i find it strange he cares about some record in that sport.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sum1BTRthnU said:
@realfreemancbs @allnewcharlie Mr. Freeman, your football acumen is about as legit as your early claims of a degree.

...this one yielded no response, in fact, he blocked me.

That right there is effing GREAT!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But I suppose what he meant by college degree is that he had a degree of college before dropping out. Wow - how appropriate was the moniker - Super Douchbag.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kurtfaulk said:

i'm a little confused here. if ed doesn't watch sports, or more specifically football, anymore why does he care if someone breaks his record? he doesn't give a shit about the sport anymore so i find it strange he cares about some record in that sport.

I dunno. I know a few former college and pro players (not in ED's league) in different sports. A couple of them simply CAN'T watch - too stressful. You think WE get amped up watching the Rams play? Not sure that is why but I don't think it says he doesn't care about the sport or his records.