More annoying: Duck Face or Fake Ass Gangstas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which is the more annoying pose?

• The ridiculous fake ass gangsta pose

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • The stupid pursed lip duck-face pose

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Y6v1nnY.jpg
MihM5lX.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta go with the FAGs. You did that on purpose - didn't you. Though the duck face makes me cringe, a super hot chick can still pull it off - especially if naked while doing it. But a F.A.G.? Never acceptable.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Gotta go with the FAGs. You did that on purpose - didn't you. Though the duck face makes me cringe, a super hot chick can still pull it off - especially if naked while doing it. But a F.A.G.? Never acceptable.
Who, me??? :whome?:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny - there's a "chick" in town that tries to pull off the Seahawks thing. Kinda sends it to a new level. Needin' a new acronym.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, same thing, I'm going with the guy, because they're more likely to get in your face to prove how "tough" they are.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I actually encourage chicks to do the Duck Face. Fantastic visual for my thought processes. "Annoying" ???,,, are you fucking kidding me Stu ?,,, I love seeing chicks do the Duck Face. :7up:

Acting like Colon KaperDick is never acceptable.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
Yeah, same thing, I'm going with the guy, because they're more likely to get in your face to prove how "tough" they are.
I know, especially some skinny white boy from the suburbs. It's really annoying

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
The F.A.G. pose is highly correlated with the level of douche-baggery within perpetrator and for some reason most chicks think the duck face is attractive or cute or something. Therefore, Im forced to conclude that the F.A.G. pose is much more annoying.

:lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
I actually encourage chicks to do the Duck Face. Fantastic visual for my thought processes. "Annoying" ???,,, are you fucking kidding me Stu ?,,, I love seeing chicks do the Duck Face. :7up:

Ahem... in my defense, in my scenario she was super hot AND naked therefore rendering her not annoying. :7up:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Selassie I said:
I actually encourage chicks to do the Duck Face. Fantastic visual for my thought processes. "Annoying" ???,,, are you freaking kidding me Stu ?,,, I love seeing chicks do the Duck Face. :7up:

Plus 1.....LOL.... Chick duck face all you need is a dark room!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That looks like it's a fake ass gangsta doing the duckface though.

So ultimate hate right there.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
That's what its called... The duck face? I call it the stroke face. I've seen chicks post 100s of pics and they all have the same ugly face. It looks like thier face is stuck and its the pits when an ugly chick does it. Lmao, I even see dudes do it who are supposedly straight... But to each his own.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm the only one to vote duck face? Then again; both are worth a head shake.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Ahem... in my defense, in my scenario she was super hot AND naked therefore rendering her not annoying. :7up:

Because the only way a super hot naked chick can be annoying is.......if she talks. :bign:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:

I always make the best out of every situation, when you have girls with duck face, you make duck butter.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Definitely the Seahawks pose but I'd like to add a third annoying pose and that is the "thinker". You know when they rest their chin on their fist. Screams "GOOBER" to me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:

I always make the best out of every situation, when you have girls with duck face, you make duck butter.

We have much in common Doc. :hehe:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Definitely the Seahawks pose but I'd like to add a third annoying pose and that is the "thinker". You know when they rest their chin on their fist. Screams "GOOBER" to me.

I know the one you speak of...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezsC0F9IWZA[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Def the F.A.G. I saw a couple on the plane coming home and that moment just made me realize I'm back in a country full of F.A.G.s