Monday Morning Media

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
"You know who Seattle wont lose to in the playoffs, cause they won't be there...COWBOYS..."

LMAO love it. Also love how everyone thinks the Rams wont beat the Shecocks even though the only way the shecocks won the first game was bc our team imploded for a few quarters. Even then they still barely beat us. Whatever, like Dickerson said, we have no pressure bc we werent even supposed to be this good yet.

Flint

Pro Bowler
There’s a lot of football before we get to this but maybe this will be a little extra motivation. The rams probably feel like they let that one get away against Seattle and there is a little big brother aspect to it, but if you’ve been gettin picked on by big bro you can’t be too respectful. This offense has talent up and down and looks like they can score on anyone, even Seattle.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jjab360

Legend

James Otto

Starter
Wow. The misdirection with this play, Tavon getting momentum instead of waiting for Goff to get the snap, giving a chance for blockers to get out in front, the fact that defenders will have to glance in the backfield on every screen pass now... Genius.

I take it this goes down as both a completed pass and a rush attempt in the boxscore? :ROFLMAO:

Actually, no. I was wondering about this, but Tavon has this in his line:

0 rec, 9 yards

LOL