Mojo's sim mock 3/12(no trades)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
I don't think fisher likes linemen in the first let alone 2 of them. I'm not sayin he won't change and grab a linemen in the first considering we dint grab a guard ine in free agency but two tackles in the first is crazy IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think fisher likes linemen in the first let alone 2 of them. I'm not sayin he won't change and grab a linemen in the first considering we dint grab a guard ine in free agency but two tackles in the first is crazy IMO.
It IS crazy. Its also crazy to look at our starters(?) at this point across that OLine.

Welcome to the board btw. Should we call you chef? Can you cook up a draft day plan that rebuilds this OLine in 3 days? :LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Its hard to even concentrate on the picks after the 1st round lol. Though Matthews and Robinson would be beastly. Draftin the top two tackles to play LG and RG is just kind of insane. We do have four 7th rounders and two 6th rounders I believe, so maybe should add some guards in there. MAtthews and robinson might be moved outside next year if Long can't stay healthy and Barks leaves, rather have some depth and potential starters waiting in the wing as well. All in all, even though it is over kill in the first, its not to bad. Though I don't think Gaines makes it to the 5th, and really doubt Fales falls all the way to the 7th.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
It IS crazy. Its also crazy to look at our starters(?) at this point across that OLine.

Welcome to the board btw. Should we call you chef? Can you cook up a draft day plan that rebuilds this OLine in 3 days? :LOL:

Ty and chef is fine I've been here but I'm more of a reader. Ever since someone here mentioned first-pick.com I've been hooked (curse you whoever did that) even though some of the picks and trade the comp generates are crazy I still find myself there. And I'll wait for the free agency to end to do my mock.