Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I started a mock draft and hilarity ensued...WTF is this!?

Screenshot (46).png

AZRams

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As if that isn't ridiculous enough, Tampa offers the following for #19:

Pick 26
Pick 57
Pick 89
Pick 244
Pick 255
25 6th

This AI is drunk...

TexasRam

Legend
As if that isn't ridiculous enough, Tampa offers the following for #19:

Pick 26
Pick 57
Pick 89
Pick 244
Pick 255
25 6th

This AI is drunk...
AI probably discovered Sneads propensity to trade back, Rams Success including a Lombardi without 1st rounders, recent success with 5th rounders and Sneads obsession with 6th rounders.

This was its attempt at being “realistic”.

AZRams

AI probably discovered Sneads propensity to trade back, Rams Success including a Lombardi without 1st rounders, recent success with 5th rounders and Sneads obsession with 6th rounders.

This was its attempt at being “realistic”.
LOL

Jayden Daniels and Bowers are both available at 19 so I'm guessing that's why it's losing it's mind over the pick but still...

Almost feel like I have to take it just for the sheer amount of compensation.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's so fucking irritating. How hard is it to load a rule set that the program follows, otherwise these insane trades ruin the mock experience. You can't take them or you end up with an unrealistic haul.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sorry, but when my trades are more realistic than the mock's, you know they picked the wrong day to stop taking methamphetamines.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It's so fucking irritating. How hard is it to load a rule set that the program follows, otherwise these insane trades ruin the mock experience. You can't take them or you end up with an unrealistic haul.
Like 14 draft picks? :laugh2:

I hate when mocks include trades. Sure they're gonna happen but most occur in the lower rounds (3-7).

AZRams

That timed-out, lol. Not paying attention.

But it's okay b/c on another attempt the AI was not just drunk, it went insane:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could only run one since PFF are greedy sumbishes who want me to subscribe. But I want something like this. I.E. heavy on defense. Shame the stupid program snapped up all the edges.

1708465349533.png

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Could only run one since PFF are greedy sumbishes who want me to subscribe. But I want something like this. I.E. heavy on defense. Shame the stupid program snapped up all the edges.

View attachment 64573
I'd like a nice split between O and D with the first 4 picks. Edge would be nice but DL like Jenkins would be awesome. CB like Kool-and-the-Gang would be nice too. Trotter has the pedigree. I'd like a WR or TE and OL in that group of 4. And hopefully 2 (or 3 if we trade down) on the defensive side. We're gonna have 4 of the first 100 kids taken, 5 if we trade down in the first for another 3rd. That's a selection setup that should get some ready-to-go difference makers to the tune of 4 or 5.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like a nice split between O and D with the first 4 picks. Edge would be nice but DL like Jenkins would be awesome. CB like Kool-and-the-Gang would be nice too. Trotter has the pedigree. I'd like a WR or TE and OL in that group of 4. And hopefully 2 (or 3 if we trade down) on the defensive side. We're gonna have 4 of the first 100 kids taken, 5 if we trade down in the first for another 3rd. That's a selection setup that should get some ready-to-go difference makers to the tune of 4 or 5.
Yeah I have to think edge is one of those first four picks. Things just didn't fall for me and I didn't want to reach.

Suspect the Rams will sign a budget edge just in case. Then if they have to take a project type due to how the players go off the board they are covered.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well I luckily have the subscription but here's my 7 round mock

View attachment 64576

There is absolutely no possible way Beebe and Foster fall this far; I've seen them both rated as potential 2nd round picks at the latest.

Absolutely love Solomon, I think he's really underrated.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I mean, how can we possibly pass on a guy named Kool-Aid?
Apparently, he doesn’t have a particularly good work ethic.

I’d like us to stay at 19 and take an edge if Turner, Verse or Latu falls to us. If not, it has to be the best available CB- Arnold, Mitchell, Wiggins or DeJean, depending on how McSnead rate them.

Either way, unless an elite offensive player falls as far as 19, we should be using that first pick on the defence.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Why would anyone have anything to do with a mock AI draft ?
Complete waste of time.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
H
There is absolutely no possible way Beebe and Foster fall this far; I've seen them both rated as potential 2nd round picks at the latest.

Absolutely love Solomon, I think he's really underrated.
Haha, I can only go off of what was offered. I was surprised by the haul I was able to get.